Search results for query: *

1. N

What's the last dream you had?

My dream last night was so freakish that I'll probably just post it as my weirdest dream ever, and tell some short TribeTwelve nightmares I've neglected to post here. I had this really creepy one where it was like I was watching one of the Observer videos, only it was full of footage of me...
  2. N

So, the night before last night I had nightmares about episode 96 of ZeXal, as expected -_- . I was a Pokemon that was some cross between Sonic and Zoroark, only light green, and N was my trainer. Apparently, I'd been hit by a car and killed instantly. I woke up floating in this place that...
  3. N

The night before last night I dreamt I was being chased by Slender Man through abandoned buildings and eventually my house, and I couldn't find anyone. I locked myself in my bathroom, and then I remembered that I was wearing #39 around my neck. I thought about how awesomely it destroyed evil...
  4. N

A while ago I dreamt that I was a life-sized painted wooden dummy, who looked like me only with blue pupil-less eyes. I hated humanity, and then one day I was brought to life when I was chosen by the Gimmick Puppet: Giant Killer card. Then I dueled against Yuma alongside ReshiramDragonofTruth...
  5. N

Last night I had the worst nightmare ever. It started out with ReshiramDragonofTruth and I being characters from Zexal. I was the protagonist in place of Yuma, and she was my sister and friend. I basically re-dreamt the entire series (even opening and ending themes). The main part of the...
  6. N

Weird. That was the 1st dream I had surrounded by glare/fog, and I had the 2nd one last night.
  7. N

The entire scene was surrounded by the same glare/fog that surrounded this one dream where I was watching my untimely death. I was at my local card store with ReshiramDragonofTruth, which we are going to do for real tomorrow. I went up to the person working there and decided to buy a few of...
  8. N

I was locked in a small dark room full of centipede-demons that were crawling all over me.
  9. N

I went to Japan with my dad and enrolled in whatever school Yuma from Zexal goes to, only he wasn't there. For some reason, his friends seemed to think I was their best friend. After school, these the two school bullies captured them, tied them up, and threatened to throw them into a random...
  10. N

It started out as me being Yusei and being chaced through a maze by Captain Corn. Then it became a weird version of episode 37 and 38 of Zexal. I was taking a walk alone on a bridge when I heard a voice and turned around. This creepy red-haired version of me started talking with me and trying...
  11. N

A ton of random crap about there being a double of this girl at my school, finding a robot fox, participating in a study of how people empathized with robots, having to make the terrified robot scream in pain, then playing poker with everyone, new episodes of Invader ZIM, camping in this rainbow...
  12. N

At first I dreamt about stuff like forgetting my stuff at school, and drowning in a lake. Then I dreamt that I was an angel of destruction and the Anti-Christ:angel::evil:. These teachers at a Catholic school thought I was an angel of harmony, so they made me be like a celebrity teacher at...
  13. N

I was at school the day before break and I got this huge homework packet. Then me and a this other kid had to stay after school and dust a whole cavern full of robots that looked just like humans. There were at least a hundred crammed in the room and there were no light switches so it was...
  14. N

This was probably from watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Gravity Falls, South Park, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, and from being delusional last night. I started out taking a really hard entree exam for my school in this weird forest. Then after that everyone turned into zombies and I had...
  15. N

I dreamt I was at school and then we went on a field trip to an old historic building. Our guide told us that three girls were murdered there decades ago, and some claimed they could still see the blood on the carpets. I walked in, and saw that everything was splattered with blood. I ran out...
  16. N

Chibi Astral was like Miley Cyrus, and chibi #96 was like his Hannah Montana alter-ego who was the lead singer of a band.:eek:... WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY DISTURBED LITTLE FREAK MIND:bawl:?!
  17. N

It was Halloween (yup, that's a good sign):sweatlol:. Two friends and I were on a camping trip. At first we were standing near a river, but then the water randomly rose until it surrounded us so we had to run or be swept away. Then we were walking through a shadowy labyrinth, but we suddenly...
  18. N

It's really blurry and complicated. I didn't know it at first, but my friends and I were living in a movie that was being revised by this psychotic old guy who wrote it. In the original, we had all been killed in a ski accident, and Death had come and taken us to the afterlife. He was...
Back
Top Bottom