Search results for query: *

1. Nikita Dracovish

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Does anyone else think Victor sounds like a massive dork? In a good way, I mean.
  2. Nikita Dracovish

If you want to absolutely be sure, double tap in and see that the Pokemon that aren't currently attacking face it.
  3. Nikita Dracovish

How come we're getting three different Leons and no Victor? Has Japanese Twitter said anything?
  4. Nikita Dracovish

I really, REALLY hope Hop, Victor, and Bede show up soon.
  5. Nikita Dracovish

Woah, Piers before the others in Masters? I honestly thought we would get Hop (our boy), but wow.
  6. Nikita Dracovish

If it's any consolation, the fact makes me think they're all different timelines.
  7. Nikita Dracovish

I suspect it's to allow players to inject themselves into the character a bit better - same reason why F3/FNV didn't have voiced characters, and why F4 kinda got bawled out for having a voice protagonist. Even if they did voice the protagonist, I doubt it'd be reading every little thing - after...
  8. Nikita Dracovish

Feed Hoopa more donuts, basically.
  9. Nikita Dracovish

I did not get to their event, but I'm told it's strongly implied Cynthia came from a Platinum timeline, since she saw Cyrus get dragged off - and the Cyrus you fight is from one of the regular timelines, since he says that never happened. You also have the fact James mentions Jessebelle...
  10. Nikita Dracovish

Oh, no, I don't think it's them exactly, given that all the Masters characters come from broad strokes, but she seems to be more influenced by the USUM version.
  11. Nikita Dracovish

Yeah, I believe it comes in increments every week. Does anyone else find it kind of amusing they're using USUM/anime Lusamine? Not that I'm complaining, I'm actually used to people salty about her nicer selves in USUM/the anime.
  12. Nikita Dracovish

That's weird - I thought Bluestacks was able to run it? Are there any other emulators that can do the trick?
  13. Nikita Dracovish

Have they confirmed this? God, I hope so, but I'm wondering if they'll just stop at everything before SwSh. On a side note, but have they confirmed Sabrina and Oak's VAs? My ears suck, but I keep thinking that's actually Ortiz and Zagnit.
Back
Top Bottom