• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. NinjutsuSen

Generation IV Remake Speculation

So if the Sinnoh remakes are developed by other guys, then there's hope that they're gonna be great right? *hustbattlefrontierhust*
  2. NinjutsuSen

That's the idea. Instead of having Bonsly evolve into the standard Sudowoodo it can evolve into the Sinnohian variant (similar to Koffing evolving into Galarian Weezing in Galar) and top it off with an additional evolution.
  3. NinjutsuSen

I am sure they'll give the non-Sinnoh native Pokemon like Sudowoodo a Sinnohian form and maybe even an evolution (like Mr.Rime). Lets go was an exception because there were only Kanto Pokemon in the game + Meltan.
  4. NinjutsuSen

Tetra Diamond and Oval Pearl. Random names for the remakes.
  5. NinjutsuSen

Friday is the only day in the stream without anything scheduled so I guess Friday is the direct so we should get the announcement for that tomorrow.
  6. NinjutsuSen

SwSh also had Pokeball Plus features. Also that rumored "Lets go catching" could be the reason to update the feature. Just saying...
  7. NinjutsuSen

Rescue Team DX was a good remake. Improved a lot of things from the originals. Not having all Pokemon in them was imo obvious enough since I don't think they would go the SMD route and have all continents in it so they wouldn't get thrown all in that set of dungeons.
  8. NinjutsuSen

Can see this lets go catching game to be a F2P game for the Switch targeted for the younger audience too young to walk around the town with a smartphone on their hands.
  9. NinjutsuSen

The reason GF stated for Sword&Shield to not have all Pokemon in it was how much time they need to do all these "animations" and balancing reasons (yeah sure), so there's literally no reason anymore for the Pokemon which were in Sword&Shield to not be in the next games. SwSh with all the dlcs...
  10. NinjutsuSen

I honestly think we might get the announcement earlier so they can focus on Pokemon as a whole in the February 26th/27th presentation and not only for the DP remakes since these will overshadow everything else in the presentation.
  11. NinjutsuSen

We have more things to talk: View: https://twitter.com/KeliosFR/status/1357070912105963520 SSL certificates hinting to Sinnoh stuff. You can search for the subdomain and get the 403 error. As well as this: View: https://twitter.com/CentroLeaks/status/1356678080815849478
  12. NinjutsuSen

It's happening! https://zukan.pokemon.co.jp/ Dialga, Palkia and Giratina were added to the Slideshow. Maybe they announce the games soon.
  13. NinjutsuSen

In terms of Wild Areas, Floaroma Meadow, the great Marsh and Route 217 can be easily transformed into Wild Areas. The former two were wide open areas on the originals and latter was a Safari Zone and thinking back how they changed the one in ORAS, they can just turn it into a wild area. Maybe...
  14. NinjutsuSen

They can remove Charon just completely out for the remakes. He just was so unnecessary. LeBelle on the other hand is a must but he'll appear anyway. I mean he was in pretty much every game since BW. It would be weird for him to suddenly dissappear in the remakes of his debut generation...
  15. NinjutsuSen

Yes since it's obvious now how the future will go, Sinnoh definitely comes in either 2019 or 2020 depending when Gen VIII comes out and if there's a gap in between. God hopefully only two years more.
  16. NinjutsuSen

Lol why I should say DP's cancerous 151 pokemon dex and not Platinum's better 210 pokemon selection? Anything but not another 150 pokemon mess.
  17. NinjutsuSen

Quite a late answer. ORAS had Emerald elements into it, but not all of them. BF is missing, also the leader rematches. It felt more like ORAS had half of the Emerald features and half new stuff like the E4 rematches, soaring and the delta episode. As a Ruby/Sapphire remake, ORAS was a good...
  18. NinjutsuSen

Like you said remakes should update the original ones. But the problem is, that Platinum already was the "update" for DP. A remake ignoring all updates from previous update would be both super stupid and counter productive to the whole "remakes should fix all problems of the originals" claim.
  19. NinjutsuSen

Wow so quite some believed DP remakes won't happen? WHY??? Why the hell they shouldn't do that? Easy money without much work. Just waiting until the Sinnoh hype raises to a point where the fandom would explode with an announcement.
  20. NinjutsuSen

A Kanto remake? That would be the icing on the cake for the whole gen 1 pandering. I think they will save it for the 25th anniversary. Personally, I hope they won't do standalone Kanto remakes ever again and even sequels combined with Johto would be quite uninspired. But either way the Red and...
Back
Top Bottom