Search results for query: *

1. NinjutsuSen

Generation VI: The Future

Yeah there was a 1 year delay for D&P. That's why we got 2 movies in gen III focusing on gen IV mons and why we actually got the BF arc in the anime. Well there was Manaphy, but that even promoted the Ranger game and the Manaphy event in that game by that time. There's no game right now...
  2. NinjutsuSen

So I've thought about something. Zygarde's perfect form have these 5 colors in it's chest. The blue and red hexagon could be related to Yveltal and Xerneas. So what are the other 3? The orange and other blue. Maybe these could be related to brand new cover legendary's for a potential gen 6.5?
  3. NinjutsuSen

They won't release a new gen in June for sure. They release them late in the year because for better sales and for the christmas time. Also won't work with the anime, since one month later the movies get released and promoting a new movie of a new gen even before the generation begin would mean...
  4. NinjutsuSen

The last corocoro promised us a "major announcement that will affect the entire world for the movie.". Well only the japanese audience will know about Magiana. So maybe we will get an announcement trailer on youtube for the rest of the world? And this trailer would be important, because...
  5. NinjutsuSen

Because Volcanion, Hoopa and Diancie were all in because for the XY Pokedex and them being relevant for the movies and for the first distributions? If they would add around 20-30 Gen 6.5 pokemon in XY, then dataminer would easily find out that and a Gen 6.5 wouldn't be a suprise anymore and no...
  6. NinjutsuSen

If they want to release gen 7 this year, then they need to wrap up the anime TF arc as soon as possible and I don't think that will happen how the pacing is right now. 9 months maximum from now on. That are about 37-40. TF arc will last at least until June/July like the merchandise and the M19...
  7. NinjutsuSen

So indead Gen 6.5? Well that's what I was speculating the whole time. 72 new pokemon without any second legendary trio and maborashi no pokemon seemed to be to weird.
  8. NinjutsuSen

To be honest, Kanto is one of the only regions I don't like much. It's just so plain boring with the generic grassy routes without any structure. They just need to revamp Kanto in every area to make it more interesting. Unova was kind of similiar to Kanto. Standart grass and mountain routes...
  9. NinjutsuSen

Of course that's not the fault of the region. But these rollerskates just make the region fell smaller due to the faster traveling. And since you can't switch them off, many people just use them instead playing with the D-Pad. 10th wouuld be way to early. CoroCoro will come out on the 15th...
  10. NinjutsuSen

They just need to remove the EXP-Share for the main game and give it to the player after you traveled through N and S Kalos. In my three playthroughs, my teammember were all at Lv.60 after beating every trainer. After the E4 there's enough room for another part of the region, since the leveling...
  11. NinjutsuSen

And still quite many routes in Unova are bigger than Kalos. Route 1 in Kalos isn't even a real route and route 2 could be considered the real route 1 of the region. And Route 3 isn't any bigger and there are still some routes, that are smaller compared to the previous regions like the route...
  12. NinjutsuSen

Wouldn't say that. Kalos have some long routes, but also some small ones. BW2 Unova routes are mostly decent long and balanced and there are many more caves and optional areas than the Kalos we know about right now. The size of Kalos is more like Kanto + half of Johto (towns) with some caves...
  13. NinjutsuSen

【楽天市場】ポケットモンスター★ポケモン★XY&Z★でっかいぬいぐるみ〜ジガルデ・パーフェクトフォルム&プニちゃん〜★全2種★半ケース(26個入り)※メーカー比率です。★バンプレストプライズ★予約★新品16年6月発送予定:Labyrinth-スペースファクトリー Zygarde Core and perfect Zygarde plushies for June 2016. Game release at June would fit with this. Another hint for the TF arc lasting until after the movie. So...
  14. NinjutsuSen

I don't think that. 2021 is the 25th anniversary and the most important anniversary for the next 25 years until the 50th. I am pretty sure they will remake Gen 1 in 2021. There are two possiblities for the next years: 1. 2017 - 7th gen 2018 - Break/DP remake 2019 - DP Remakes (5 years rhythm...
  15. NinjutsuSen

There something known as taste or personal likes you know?
  16. NinjutsuSen

You know that this is purely subjective? I hope yes. Emerald Brendan looked better than RS Brendan. For me PT Lucas was more weird. Liked the DP Lucas way more. Ethan is in my opinion the best looking and smartest male protagonist for me. My opinion. I don't know what bland and unsatisfactory...
  17. NinjutsuSen

No, not really the lowest, but more in the middle. Still way higher than Gen 1 and 3, but lower than the rest. Looks like the fanbase forgot, what XY brought to the table. Not only Ami, that could be stated as a better "pokemo walking behind you" thing, but the Megas, E4 and leader rebattles...
  18. NinjutsuSen

Why a Kanto revisit, if they are already Kanto VC releases? Wouldn't it be more clever, if they wat until the 25th anniversaty for that? The only problem is that they don't release a new gen at the beginning of a year; but only on fall for better sales and that's important for the first games...
  19. NinjutsuSen

A little bit dissapointed. Was more like a pokemon product placement trailer with the only difference that it was an actual pokemon commercial. I was not expecting Z, but at least something Go related. That's thrown out money for a super bowl commercial and revealing the longer version even...
  20. NinjutsuSen

BW also had Elite 4 Rematches with full teams and high levels. That's not something special. Also like you said, the E4 and leader teams are limited only to 2 pokemon and they can enhance their teams for the next games. Yeah, but the thing is how they are handling the situation right now...
Back
Top Bottom