Search results for query: *

1. NinjutsuSen

The Alola Region

To be honest, if the island travel will be handled like the Sevi Island, then I am worried about how many alternative ways there are if all the islands are similiar big. At the end, we could get 8 islands with a short amound of routes on each with one or two towns forming either circles or a...
  2. NinjutsuSen

The Alola Region

There's a harbor in the city based on Honolulu. I would´be really suprised if this is the whole region. Also can't see surfing routes going out of the island, which means, that the region will work like another Sevi Island and that would shut down the region for me if there are only multiple...
  3. NinjutsuSen

The Alola Region

The design of the pokemon could end like in the picture. And yeah I really really like it. Could become my favourite starter bird in term of design. If the rest of the pokemon will look as good, then this gen could top my favourite generations of design 4 and 6. Also I am really interested how...
  4. NinjutsuSen

The Alola Region

That hotel kind of building from the trailer could also be the the oceanic institute in Monaco. Would also explain the pictures of water pokemon on the building. Still think Singapore hotel is the candidate.
  5. NinjutsuSen

The Alola Region

How France inspired Junichi Masuda in making Pokémon X and Y Searching the rest.
  6. NinjutsuSen

The Alola Region

Yes he visiti multiple places, but mostly for events or similiar. These investigation trips he took are more than a week long.
  7. NinjutsuSen

The Alola Region

So I remember something from the past. By the time Platinum came out, Masuda took an "investigation" trip to the US. By the time Black&White came out, he took another investigation trip to France and somewhere between XY announcement and release, he took an investigation trip to Spain He also...
Back
Top Bottom