• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. NinjutsuSen

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Looking at the map of Galar, the region seems to be painfully liniar. The water starter looks like Mudkip 2.0, but still looks pretty nice. The Grass Starter is my favourite of the three (Grass Chimchar FTW)
  2. NinjutsuSen

The water starter rather reminds me of Ash's Buizel.
  3. NinjutsuSen

Forgot to mention something: Some 4chan user posted a thread some weeks ago about that one guy in the museum in Pewter city, who talked about that after humanity reached the moon, they now aim for the distant red planet. This could be interpeted into "We just made Pokemon Moon, now we're...
  4. NinjutsuSen

Trying to find some redirect links to the Pokemon website because I think they may added them already. If something like Pokemon-king.com redirects me to the official Pokemon site, then we have our titles.
  5. NinjutsuSen

I bet we're getting another PMD in 2020 to bridge Gen 8 main games and the next games.
  6. NinjutsuSen

We just got a Kanto remake last year now please let it rest for a couple of years. If Game Freak decides to release another Kanto game only three years after the last one, then I'll call this kind of Kanto pandering outright stupid.
  7. NinjutsuSen

That's what I also think. Considering the fact that from 2016 to 2019 there was a mainline game every year, it's insane to think about them to release another game between 2019 and 2021 since they need usually needed a break year after every 2-3 years and especially now after such a big jump...
  8. NinjutsuSen

My hopes for tomorrow's direct: -Britain, Italy, Greece, Brazil or Scandinavia as the region. -If it's one of the first three: Space theme with references to Sinnoh. -Gyms back. Make the later gym leader have more than 3 Pokemon. -Make the games harder in generell. -Big region: With the Switch...
  9. NinjutsuSen

Currently looking over Masuda's twitter to look for some kind of secret message or a hint for the next games.
  10. NinjutsuSen

They would never make a Pokemon direct on the anniversary day just to reveal a spin-off. It's going to be a mainline game for sure so most likely Gen 8. 7 minutes for the new games wouldn't be surprising. Especially for the real first Pokemon game which most likely will be revolutionary in...
  11. NinjutsuSen

Kyogre won at the very last day. Now we should especially look for new trademarks in the remaining hours.
  12. NinjutsuSen

Reminder: Pokemon Sun/Moon trademarks were registered on this day three years ago at 3 PM GMT/ 7 AM PST. That's about a hour and a half away from now on. Maybe we're getting something if tomorrow is the big day. EDIT: Woops I am wrong. It was on the 25th. But still look out for trademark...
  13. NinjutsuSen

Having a non-linear gym order means that the gym leader you face must have the same levels as the skippable previous one to have a good balance, otherwise you could skip all of them and redo it later when your Pokemon are able to easily beat the gym leader's Pokemon and that's not a good idea...
  14. NinjutsuSen

There was a leak where they supposed to announce a Pokemon Direct in the Direct tomorrow and to be honest I can see that happening. Not them saying "hey, next week Pokemon Direct" but more like at the end of the Direct tomorrow they're gonna tease it in form of a 20-30 seconds clip with...
  15. NinjutsuSen

One thing making it suspicious would be the region size combined witht the fact he said we're able to return to Kalos. If the cities and routes become much bigger, then they need to scale up Kalos routes and cities to a similiar size (I don't mean the number of routes or cities but how big...
  16. NinjutsuSen

Gen 1 = Science and genetics. Gen 2 was actually legends and culture Gen 3 = Nature and habitats Gen 4 = Mythology and history (including creation) Gen 5 = Dreams and reality Gen 6 = Life&Death/Fashion Gen 7 ... Not sure but I would say trainer-pokemon bonds? Gen 8 should be...
  17. NinjutsuSen

They should do a Kalos sequel game with south France when Gen 8 and DP remakes already happened as a bridge between Gen 8 and 9. Wouldn't mind a four or even five years generation. And with that I don't mean a remake.
  18. NinjutsuSen

I saw something about two Pokemon being in love on Masuda's twitter so maybe the reveal will be on Valentine's day?
  19. NinjutsuSen

Game Freak after releasing gen 8: "Hey Pokemon fan...remember Kanto? You know, the region you've traveled through just ONE game ago. There're a lot of references of Kanto in our newest game so you can enjoy thinking back of traveling through the region of the game we released LAST year...
Back
Top Bottom