Search results for query: *

1. NinjutsuSen

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

So rather continuing milking the older region, especially regions like Kanto, who got milked like cows in the past? No thanks.
  2. NinjutsuSen

I fear that the new anime will have a cartoon style just like that animation. If that's the case, then why they just don't call the new series Sword&Shield if Galar gets the most spotlight and all the other regions getting a couple of episodes each. SM also had trips to other regions and they...
  3. NinjutsuSen

For me it looks like Scorbunny is more on the foreground than Grookey and Sobble, which implies for me that it's Gloria's Pokemon (if she's the companion). Reminds me of some movie poster in the DP anime, where Piplup was more highlighted than the others.
  4. NinjutsuSen

Well if he wins in Alola then there's the possibility that they're gonna do a champions cup in Galar and since he's already qualified to enter, they could give the role of doing gym battles the companion, who could be Gloria. Heck maybe we'll get both a regular league for Gloria and the...
  5. NinjutsuSen

I can see Gloria being Ash's companion with her doing the gym battles, while Allister is in the cast for gags.
  6. NinjutsuSen

I've heard people say there are gonna be one or two new protagonists for each region and the series constantly switching between regions/characters. That would be such a huge mess, that I find it to be unlikely and unimaginable even for the most unexperienced writer. But looking back, I think...
  7. NinjutsuSen

A reboot would be fine, but then it should've take place in Galar alone and not other regions stealing spotlight of Galar when they already were represented in their own series. This is just bad.
  8. NinjutsuSen

They better give Kanto - Alola one episode each and the rest of the three years goes to Galar.
  9. NinjutsuSen

XY being similiar to AG...okay there are some similiarities like the 4 people group but I think they differ each other just enough. But I can't see anything DP in SM. Like they couldn't be different enough.
  10. NinjutsuSen

For me its Ash 100% getting Grookey and Gloria 100% getting Scorbunny + Ash 50% getting Sobble.
  11. NinjutsuSen

Ash fights Allister, while Bede, Marnie or Hop fights Bea so we can have more gym battles without Ash as the challenger. Problem solved.
  12. NinjutsuSen

Wow the recent SM ratings are just horrible
  13. NinjutsuSen

Your description also fits her. You probably already know her.
  14. NinjutsuSen

She's the one who refused to work together with the other two main characters, but slowly opens up to them and their family and became more friendly.
  15. NinjutsuSen

THIS. Marnie could very well end up being the Rika of Pokemon in both the games as well as in the anime. I at least get the same vibes from her when I watch the trailer.
  16. NinjutsuSen

I want Bede to be another Paul, being a jerk all around Ash and actually being super competent. Not as calm as him, but more aggressive. The calm and maybe unfriendly one should be Marnie and Hop fills in the role as another Barry/Hau. Gloria as the main female character. I don't know if...
  17. NinjutsuSen

I consider DP to be more serious and darker than XY. Also many of those arguments don't even make sense. Pokemon looks goofy? Can be said about pretty much any generation. Milo and Allister look more funny? Well Korrina and Clemont did also. Team Yell are indead more goofier than Team Flare, but...
  18. NinjutsuSen

I still can't see how Grookey could end up being Gloria's starter Pokemon when the much better fitting Scorbunny is also under the Pokemon she can choose from. It's not a question of what would be new (Grass starter to the female pc) but a question which starter fits a girl like her the most.
  19. NinjutsuSen

I hope that thanks to Galar being a region with a big focus on battling, that a potential contest like goal for the female pc could benefit from that audience and that these contests are as significant as gym battles. But all that depends of if the games are going to have them.
  20. NinjutsuSen

Worst thing about this is that it isn't even that correct since SM and XY having similiar bad ratings in the anime.
Back
Top Bottom