Search results for query: *

1. NinjutsuSen

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Don't care for the Sinnoh battle frontier so I am not mad about the games missing them. The facilities where just basic party modes, each of them in a specific building and that's it. No pyramid esque exploration parts, no luck based paths and more or less lame gimmicks and the park also was...
  2. NinjutsuSen

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

The rematch teams are great. Still hurts that base game teams are still DP teams. If they have kept their Platinum teams or at least change the unfitting types or raise the levels a bit then it would've been perfect.
  3. NinjutsuSen

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Where I can read the gym leader teams?
  4. NinjutsuSen

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So screenshots confirmed DP dex and apparently you get the other Sinnoh Pokemon in the to be boring claimed underground areas in post-game. As if there weren't already enough reason to not buy it. Ughhhhhh
  5. NinjutsuSen

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

The leaks gave me the rest. Sorry but removing almost all Platinum features, having almost no new content (and removed some stuff in the underground), forced exp share and the awful dp teams makes it almost inferior to DP if it wasn't for the Underground wild areas and the walking Pokemon...
  6. NinjutsuSen

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I stopped reading the Legends part after 200 fps. If it's locked then good luck dealing with frame tearing. It doesn't need more than 60fps.
Back
Top Bottom