Search results for query: *

1. Nintendokusou

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

That's a good question! I think only the manga ever refers to him as Silver, but it also uses the name Gold for Ethan, so not the most reliable way to tell as always. Fans suggest he could be called Kamon, since that's the name counterpart of Ethan in Pokémon Silver Version, and the name does...
  2. Nintendokusou

Ah, so the first scene of the event happens right before Giovanni disappears and TR later goes looking for him, and that first scene is what is shown in the The Legacy episode. I get it now!
  3. Nintendokusou

Oops, sorry, you are right. Stupid me got confused for a moment there and forgot that. :oops: Makes it more interesting in that case.
  4. Nintendokusou

Oh yeah, there are 10 to 9 spaces inbetween them! Kinda overlooked that earlier. Then yes, Adhesive could still have something to it. Personally, I think they would list it after Necrozma for complicated theoretical reasons I'm not gonna go into now, but I guess it could work both ways. :confused:
  5. Nintendokusou

I like how sometimes people post my stuff yet forget I have an account here too and don't ask me to come talk about things with them!? :ROFLMAO: I haven't been commenting on the rumors this time because everything seemed quite unlikely until recent trailers started confirming lots of things. So...
Back
Top Bottom