Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

What video games are you playing now?

Currently I only have the motivation to play Planet Zoo, and occasionally Pokémon Violet and Super Mario RPG.
  2. Nitro Indigo

I've been on a Mario kick lately, so I've been playing through the original Paper Mario on Switch. Unfortunately, both of my JoyCons have mild stick drift and unresponsive buttons, so it's becoming almost unplayable. I also started replaying New Super Mario Bros yesterday for old time's sake.
  3. Nitro Indigo

I'm addicted to the various block puzzle games on I Can't Believe It's Not Virtual Console now. Help. (Seriously, Kirby's Avalanche has one of the most brutal difficulty spikes I've ever played, and I've played Puyo Puyo before.)
  4. Nitro Indigo

Kirby's Avalanche is hard. I can't get past stage 6 in normal mode, and I've played Puyo Puyo before.
  5. Nitro Indigo

Please could you elaborate? Either here or in PMs. I'm conflicted about which main console Klonoa game I prefer. Lunatea's Veil has a more complex plot, but Door to Phantomile's surreal chibi aesthetic feels more unique.
  6. Nitro Indigo

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (via Phantasy Reverie Series), a Sims 4 challenge where I play through each pack one at a time, and trying to fight the post-game bosses in Monster Sanctuary.
  7. Nitro Indigo

I got Digimon World: Next Order for Christmas. It's grindy.
  8. Nitro Indigo

Grinding in Spectrobes. I haven't made any progress in days.
  9. Nitro Indigo

I just beat Kirby Super Star's Milky Way Wishes. Honestly, I didn't find it satisfying. I don't like that game, and the only reasons I can think of for disliking it sound really petty. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say it's the Worst Game Ever 1995(?), it's just not for me.
Back
Top Bottom