Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I don't think there's a single word for that that doesn't sound awkward. Maybe rephrase whatever it is you're writing?
  2. Nitro Indigo

Who are the trio?
  3. Nitro Indigo

This thread has felt so quiet since Canisaries stopped posting.
  4. Nitro Indigo

The last time I wrote a Pokémon battle was in Caught Jubi-live on TV.
  5. Nitro Indigo

I only just learned the Autumn One-Shot Contest exists, and it's too late now...
  6. Nitro Indigo

Yesterday I finally finished a chapter that had taken me over a year to write due to procrastination, and I'm proud of myself for not letting the fic die.
  7. Nitro Indigo

Remember the thread where you have answer questions in-character in order to develop them? What was it called?
  8. Nitro Indigo

Anyone else participating in AU-gust 2023? I have a Pokémon oneshot in the works for day 19.
  9. Nitro Indigo

There's a common idea on SpaceBattles that people will only read big Pokémon fanfics if Ash is the protagonist. Do you agree? I hardly ever read Pokémon anime-based fanfiction.
  10. Nitro Indigo

By whom?
  11. Nitro Indigo

One of either Shelmet or Karrablast's PokéDex entries describes trading as "electromagnetic interference", if I remember correctly, so you could use that instead.
  12. Nitro Indigo

I'm considering writing a xenofiction oneshot about a group of Johtonian Sneasel who are stranded in Hisui.
  13. Nitro Indigo

I brought that up mainly because I recently made a Thomas YouTube Poop where, among other things, I pasted a Gogoat over a deer. Also, a contest which challenges people to write the crackiest crossovers they can think of might be fun.
  14. Nitro Indigo

I vaguely remember seeing someone on this subforum, years ago, say they were writing a Pokémon/Thomas & Friends fusion fic. I wonder how that would work? A fusion fic where Pokémon exist in X setting and no-one questions it might be fun.
  15. Nitro Indigo

I've written a script for a short video debunking the forum rumour that Game Freak regrets Mega Evolution. Anyone want to have a look at it? Are we allowed to link to Google Docs?
  16. Nitro Indigo

Thanks. Some of the tutorials were helpful, like drawing paws and snouts from the front. Also, the part about brushes led me to finally download the latest version of FireAlpaca.
  17. Nitro Indigo

Lately, the creative part of my brain has been dominated by a graphic novel about the end-Permian mass extinction, but with talking animals. I'm willing to go into more detail if anyone's interested, but the biggest hurdle isn't the writing; it's that I need to get better at drawing. Are there...
  18. Nitro Indigo

Basically, I've been on a palaeontology kick as of late, and I've been entertaining the idea of a Dimetrodon fossil fakemon. Unfortunately, I only really have two ideas: turn its sail into a handfan and/or give it sabre-teeth. (Stem-mammals have prominent canine teeth that stick out of their...
  19. Nitro Indigo

Does anyone know a good place to brainstorm Fakemon ideas? Not necessarily on this website.
  20. Nitro Indigo

Been entertaining a few Pokémon fanfic-ish, headcanon-ish concepts again. Taxonomy. I remember a thread in another subforum years ago about applying binomial names to Pokémon, and I still think about the concept from time to time. One "ground rule" I have is that all members of an evolution...
Back
Top Bottom