Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

What would be a good place for two students of opposite sexes to talk in private in a 90s American high school?
  2. Nitro Indigo

Reminds me of Michael Morpurgo's Cool, which is told from the perspective of a coma patient.
  3. Nitro Indigo

@Greninjaman Also, if you're stuck on a scene, it's probably boring.
  4. Nitro Indigo

That reminds me of a livestream of Sword where the commentators joked that humans reproduce asexually in the Pokémon world.
  5. Nitro Indigo

Phantom Thief Vaporeon it is, then! It was the one I came up with first, but I thought it sounded boring. Speaking of which, the titular character comes from a world where Pokémon can easily learn human languages and Pokéballs don't exist, that's recently become aware of the multiverse, so the...
  6. Nitro Indigo

Which title sounds better? Phantom Thief Vaporeon, Phantom in the Water, or The Watery Phantom.
  7. Nitro Indigo

I should give some context: there's no actual taxidermy involved. A character just compares something he's never seen before to an "abomination of taxidermy".
  8. Nitro Indigo

I'm including a throwaway mention of taxidermy in a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fanfic. Is it too out-of-place?
  9. Nitro Indigo

@creativelover93 When you mentioned "rescuing people", the first Pokémon that came to mind was Machamp, but I suppose the job would be more fitting for Pokémon that are good at climbing. Maybe Ambipom? Oh, and Water-types in case anything catches fire. This is a really interesting idea...
  10. Nitro Indigo

@DawningWinds Maybe 461 (shiroi, "white" as an adjective), because Normal is associated with white or light grey.
  11. Nitro Indigo

I like @Cresselia92's suggestion the best. Thanks!
  12. Nitro Indigo

@canisaries I meant its swimming style.
  13. Nitro Indigo

I'm having trouble describing how Vaporeon would swim in a straight line. Please can someone help me?
  14. Nitro Indigo

How did that slip my mind?
  15. Nitro Indigo

I'm writing a scene where someone comes up with a binomial name for Glaceon. Are there any Greek/Latin affixes that have to do with the cold? Wikipedia doesn't list any.
  16. Nitro Indigo

They were teleported there. I don't like your suggestions. I was originally considering Ariados, but it wouldn't make sense for Bug/Poison/Flying types to be defeated by a Steenee drop-kicking them. The type chart exists in my fanfic's 'verse. EDIT: I decided upon Nuzleaf.
  17. Nitro Indigo

In one of my current fanfics, a Starly and a Bounsweet will go into the jungle and get attacked by some wild Pokémon, and then a Steenee will come to the rescue. What should the wild Pokémon be?
  18. Nitro Indigo

Yes.
  19. Nitro Indigo

I asked this because Sunflora and Bidoof have diaries in Explorers, and I wanted Sunflora to draw things to make some exposition more interesting.
  20. Nitro Indigo

What would Pokémon use to write with in the Mystery Dungeon world?
Back
Top Bottom