• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

What are your game headcanons?

I thought anything that came from Ultra Space was an Ultra Beast, but some were called legendaries for branding reasons.
  2. Nitro Indigo

I thought that was canon for the first three.
  3. Nitro Indigo

Eh, I think Togedemaru is more fitting for Sonic. Apparently it's based on the spiny rat, but it rolls.
  4. Nitro Indigo

Considering that Hyrdreigon was a force of nature taking on physical form...
  5. Nitro Indigo

So it's a similar principle to how most animal fossils in the real world are from ones that contain hard minerals (eg: ammonite shells, vertebrate bones), but there are trace fossils of squishy things as well.
  6. Nitro Indigo

^ Yeah, I've seen similar theories that they fossilised because they were Rock-types.
  7. Nitro Indigo

Now I'm imagining the Joys as a cult. "Once you become a nurse... the whole world changes."
  8. Nitro Indigo

Island dwarfism?
  9. Nitro Indigo

"Rose" is his surname. (Although... How many gameverse characters have a surname? The only ones that come to mind are Natural Harmonia Groipus and Stu Deeoh. Japanese children's media does this a lot, but Pokémon feels odd because it has humans and you refer to people by their surnames way more...
  10. Nitro Indigo

Is that your explanation for why you're given them directly through events instead of going out to catch them?
  11. Nitro Indigo

The Japanese openings are all bangers, and the only ones I can think of that say "Pokémon" are "Mesaze Pokémon Master" and the full version of "Challenger!!" Anyway, Xion reminded me of a silly idea I had that Pokémon from different places say their names in the local language.
  12. Nitro Indigo

Heatmor became a Fire-type as a response to Durant becoming a Steel-type.
  13. Nitro Indigo

Tell me more. Anyway: Plusle and Minun are different variants of the same species, but they look and act different enough for the Pokémon League to catalogue them separately. This also applies to most of the gender counterparts.
  14. Nitro Indigo

I haven't played Let's Go, so what's the line?
  15. Nitro Indigo

Yamper is Leon's guide dog! It all makes sense now! Jokes aside, this conversation made me want to write about a service Pokémon.
  16. Nitro Indigo

My headcanon is that almost nothing about breeding is diegetic. Are egg groups ever brought up in any adaptations, for example?
  17. Nitro Indigo

Oh gosh, I love the idea of Pokémon trainers having slang. I've got to incorporate that into a fanfic.
  18. Nitro Indigo

Is that last one a meta-joke about how people can't agree what kind of cat Luxray is based on? Because if so, that's great.
  19. Nitro Indigo

That reminds me, I had this headcanon that other gender counterparts are biologically the same species, but are given different PokéDex numbers for the purpose of the league because they perform differently in battle... Though that doesn't explain Meowstic and Indeedee.
  20. Nitro Indigo

@Esserise Fantina uses English in the Japanese versions. Make of that what you will. (Also, is it just me, or does she look like a drag queen?)
Back
Top Bottom