Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I don't think I'll feel excited for BDSP until they reveal something that's not in the original. Back when A Link Between Worlds was announced, I though, "meh, I'm not that big on A Link to the Past"... until the trailer that revealed Hilda.
  2. Nitro Indigo

Yeah, the Chingling looks particularly bad. Hopefully it'll be fixed. Also, they'll probably have at least the Platinum Pokédex in BDSP, because Porygon-Z appears towards the end.
  3. Nitro Indigo

Also, the battle transition for BDPS looks really flat... let's hope it's not final.
  4. Nitro Indigo

I don't like the chibi style. It creates a disconnect between the overworld and battles that no longer needs to exist. Also, Porygon-Z for anime. Please?
  5. Nitro Indigo

I don't know.
  6. Nitro Indigo

For all we know, the leaked video on Reddit could've been taken down because the company didn't want it to be confused with the real thing.
  7. Nitro Indigo

What's ILCA?
  8. Nitro Indigo

Let's not forget that in Gen 2, Houndour, Slugma, Murkrow, and maybe more, were all native to Kanto.
  9. Nitro Indigo

I remember when I was little, before I knew anything about Black and White, I thought they'd keep pushing back Arceus' National PokeDex number because it was too important to not be the last. Also, the national ordering of Gen 2 Pokémon is a mess.
  10. Nitro Indigo

Yeah... no. Even with the multiverse retcon shenanigans, that's just confusing.
  11. Nitro Indigo

I still can't get over the name "Bump of Chicken". Also, I'd never heard of Post Malone until the announcement, but I don't follow the music industry.
  12. Nitro Indigo

My crack prediction is a Pokémon/Legend of Zelda crossover.
  13. Nitro Indigo

Let's Go Galar confirmed! =P
  14. Nitro Indigo

This thread feels like it's going in circles now.
  15. Nitro Indigo

Namco Bandai are developing New Pokémon Snap... I can't wait for Digimon Snap. =P
  16. Nitro Indigo

That's why I was glad to see Rescue Team DX announced: I saw it as a sign that spinoffs were getting back on track.
  17. Nitro Indigo

That's what I meant, but I couldn't think of a good way to word it. Thanks.
  18. Nitro Indigo

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they've done tweets like this for every preceeding generation.
  19. Nitro Indigo

Crasher Wake also has a cameo in HGSS.
  20. Nitro Indigo

In what way are those two things related?
Back
Top Bottom