Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

What video games were you thinking of buying?

It's on Xbox One and PS4.
  2. Nitro Indigo

Speaking of which, I don't like the idea of Kingdom Hearts III being on Xbox One. I understand why they'd do that from a business perspective, but Kingdom Hearts is a series where every game is important to the story, so putting one on a family of consoles it's never been on before will alienate...
  3. Nitro Indigo

That's part of the II.5 compilation.
  4. Nitro Indigo

Okay. My TV doesn't support 4K, anyway.
  5. Nitro Indigo

What's the difference between a PS4 Pro and a regular PS4, besides 4K? Also, Little Big Planet or Crash Bandicoot?
  6. Nitro Indigo

I know, and that's why I'm uncertain about playing them.
  7. Nitro Indigo

I'm not sure if I should get a PS4 or a Switch. I've already asked this on another thread, but I'll get better responses here, so... I've heard good things about Breath of the Wild, Kingdom Battle, and Oddyssey, but I'm not desperate to play either of them, and in the case of the former, I...
  8. Nitro Indigo

I feel too awkward to play a main Sonic game, but I might pick up a used GameCube copy of Heroes if I come across one.
  9. Nitro Indigo

I sort of want to get Kirby: Triple Deluxe, but I already know the entire plot, I've recently beaten Robobot, and I don't want to go through a Kirby burnout. Also, I was browsing the Nintendo UK website and discovered Monster Hunter Stories. I've never played a Monster Hunter game, but it...
  10. Nitro Indigo

I saw the anime of that a few years ago, and I found it hard to follow. I only watched it because I learned through TV Tropes that a plot twist was similar to one in a game I liked. Anyway, I sort of want to play Star Fox Assault because no-one ever talks about that game, but I saw a joke...
Back
Top Bottom