Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Speaking of annoying fan movements, I remember at E3 2016, Nintendo said they would announce a new RPG IP, then loads of people complained that it wasn't Mother 3.
  2. Nitro Indigo

The original Spyro the Dragon's soundtrack is... meh. It's fine to listen to, but all the tracks blend together after a while. Enter the Dragonfly, on the other hand, has one of my favourite soundtracks in gaming.
  3. Nitro Indigo

I never finished The Origami King, but my lasting impression is that it's the best story you could possibly tell with the "literal paper" gimmick.
  4. Nitro Indigo

With the way Nintendo is porting everything, I fear that the Wii U will only be remembered for Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric.
  5. Nitro Indigo

I like the selection of furniture in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. While there are less items overall, they can be customised to resemble furniture series from previous games. Also, it's so pretty! Another unpopular opinion is that I like Happy Home Designer and wouldn't mind a sequel.
  6. Nitro Indigo

The DS Zelda games don't look that bad. While I could count the pixels in a lot of textures, especially in Spirit Tracks, the character models are more animated than certain 3DS games.
  7. Nitro Indigo

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth doesn't look that good. Most of the game is spent in generic Matrix areas that all look the same, or rooms that intentionally have simple geometry and flat colours. A better game to compare Pokémon Sword and Shield's graphics to would be Digimon World: Next Order...
  8. Nitro Indigo

@Blockhead Pippi I wonder why they made two sets of sprites in the first place?
  9. Nitro Indigo

Every discussion of Pokemon designs involves someone complaining about inanimate object Pokemon.
  10. Nitro Indigo

Gen 1 was before my time, but I get some sort of vibe I can't quite explain from it. I think it's how Pokémon are presented as wild and mysterious. For some reason, Alakazam being considered one of the most intelligent Pokémon is a major source of this vibe. Here's an unpopular opinion: Gen 1...
  11. Nitro Indigo

People vastly exaggerate how dark Kirby games are. I was thinking today about how MatPat cancelled his theory that Kirby was the reincarnation of an ancient god because the fandom had already come up with it. EDIT: Also, about the discussion of Pokémon becoming stale, I think it's because they...
  12. Nitro Indigo

I thought that was a glitch.
  13. Nitro Indigo

The gameplay in recent Kirby games can get mindless after a while.
  14. Nitro Indigo

Apparently Nintendo stopped including chargers with consoles because it saves money...?
  15. Nitro Indigo

I've been tired of hearing Gourmet Race for years.
  16. Nitro Indigo

Was that a typo, or are you referring to how the Access Ark looks like Nova?
  17. Nitro Indigo

The Dark Matter family from Kirby aren't that scary. They're just circles. Queen Sectonia is best villain because she has a creative design (she deliberately looks out-of-place, being the most detailed character in the game), unique visual motifs (when was the last time you saw evil flowers?)...
  18. Nitro Indigo

@TouyaShiro That One Sidequest entries on TV Tropes unintentionally serve as guides to completing those sidequests. It's how I learned about the Stone Cutter thing in Aqua Star, for example.
  19. Nitro Indigo

@TouyaShiro Also, needing all of the collect all of the collectables to fight the final boss in the Dark Matter trilogy makes sense, because they create the weapon you use to fight the final boss.
  20. Nitro Indigo

I've read about the true final boss on the internet, but I'm not good at The True Arena. @TouyaShiro While I like the heart stars from Kirby's Dream Land 3 from a story-through-gameplay perspective, and because I replayed most of the game to get them the first time around, let's playing it has...
Back
Top Bottom