Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

Rate the video game music above

3/10. The voice clips are distracting, and it sounds like a low-fidelity 80s pop song, unfitting for a fantasy RPG. (Anyone know a good let's play of this game? I want to give this game a chance, but don't want to play it myself, and at the moment I think that the Unnecessarily Epic Yoko...
  2. Nitro Indigo

5/10. Sounds like a cheap MIDI in parts.
  3. Nitro Indigo

I've never played Chrono Trigger, but I can tell that the main melody is the main theme of the game. It's a great sweeping overture that encompasses a variety of emotions. Speaking of Square Enix...
  4. Nitro Indigo

It's dramatic, and reminds me of the Stone Tower Temple theme Majora's Mask, but being a sweeping orchestral piece with no clear melody, it's not my cup of tea. (By the way, have any Nintendo Channel videos been uploaded to YouTube?)
  5. Nitro Indigo

10/10. Sounds both dramatic and peaceful, and reminds me of Elemental Sanctuary from The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.
  6. Nitro Indigo

I thought this was Shadow's theme, and some of the lyrics are... weird. Still, it's fine to listen to. 5/10.
  7. Nitro Indigo

7/10. Sounds like an anime opening. Also, in the comments of the Paper Jam music that @returnofMCH posted, people are imagining a Mario RPG version of Kingdom Hearts, and it's brilliant.
  8. Nitro Indigo

9/10. While a bit slow for my tastes, it has a nice feeling of... is interpretation the right word? And it also sounds playful.
  9. Nitro Indigo

8/10. This sounds like sad techno music; not what I expected. Honestly reminds me of Nitrome music, and some music video DVD I had once where one of the videos was set in an MMO.
  10. Nitro Indigo

6/10. It's... low-key distorted Hoenn? It's as intense as the Game Boy Advance can be, but I don't really like the key.
  11. Nitro Indigo

7/10. I prefer the day version. Nevertheless, it gives off a feeling of how far you've come.
  12. Nitro Indigo

10/10. It sounds like something sinister is taking over something lighthearted. I didn't expect it to sound... sad, yet epic. @TouyaShiro I would beg to differ. I did a review of Kirby's Dream Land 3 a while ago, if you want to see it.
  13. Nitro Indigo

8/10. It's catchy.
  14. Nitro Indigo

8/10. Sounds both epic and playful.
  15. Nitro Indigo

3/10. Sounds to generic, and oddly quiet and empty. The synth reminds me of Kirby: Mass Attack, by the way.
  16. Nitro Indigo

9/10. NOSTALGIA! Though I didn't really appreciate it until I heard the Brawl version.
  17. Nitro Indigo

@Yours Truly It's the first dungeon's theme. 6/10. It sounds more like a desert theme than a combat theme...? Does have a dramatic opera vibe, so it has that going for it.
  18. Nitro Indigo

7/10. Rock battle theme? Yes please! Bit short, though. Also, it sounds like Pokémon music... @TouyaShiro Someone once told about what I think the "worst part" you're referring to is.
  19. Nitro Indigo

(Yeah, the opening of that version sounds too short.) 7/10. Gives me jazzy Diamond & Pearl vibes. I also regret selling Bravely Default a few years ago just because I saw two people on Zelda Dungeon say they didn't like it...
  20. Nitro Indigo

6/10. It's a bit too... simplistic for my liking. I can barely hear the main melody, and the instrument quality sounds... lacking? (Also, can someone please fill me in on the whole Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons trademark dispute? I'm still unsure about it...)
Back
Top Bottom