• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

I've seen you talk about this on Zelda Universe as well... is it something like all those Smash Bros. fancomics, where the characters co-exist and make fun of each other?
  2. Nitro Indigo

I've read fanfics in diary format, so why not vlog format?
  3. Nitro Indigo

The other day, I got an idea for a fanfic setting inspired by the Newverse after thinking about what I do and don't like about it again. The basic idea behind that is that Arceus sends Pokémon and humans-turned-Pokémon to another world. Here's what I've thought up so far: I'm not entirely sure...
  4. Nitro Indigo

I haven't played Let's Go. Can you fill me in on what a Coach Trainer is? I feel like writing a oneshot about an Absol who turns out to be a villain, but I'm not sure how. Maybe they could take advantage of how everyone thinks "see Absol = run" for their own personal gain? Maybe they're the boy...
  5. Nitro Indigo

What do they look like?
  6. Nitro Indigo

I've recently had a vague idea for an underwater Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fanfic. All I know about it for sure is: The protagonists join the Lumineon Guild. They need to find Lugia at some point. I think I might put Shadow Pokémon in this, and everyone's all like, "Oh no! I never thought it...
  7. Nitro Indigo

Pikachu's lore says that it lives in forests.
  8. Nitro Indigo

You described what I'd like to see in the next Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game better than I ever could. It's also why an original story idea I have is stuck: I don't want the world to be at stake, but I still want it to be an adventure story with a big scope.
  9. Nitro Indigo

@diamondpearl876 I was thinking of having Estelle become more cynical as the story goes on, and Torby coming across some bonflyers he knows and being forced to confront his past. Maybe he has to do something to redeem himself from... whatever? The idea behind Estelle is that she's a cute 'n'...
  10. Nitro Indigo

I'm pretty sure Torquay comes from Spanish, but me no habla Español. I also want to hopefully make a universe out of EverBright. Back on-topic, I can think of scenarios (eg: Estelle and Torbey get annoyed by a bunch of cute things who talk like they came from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon), but not...
  11. Nitro Indigo

I was taught that "ie" is pronounced "eye" (there's no good way to write this sound in the English language, by the way), but it's more often pronounced "ee". Torby it is, then. It's a portmanteau of the Japanese words tori (bird) and tobu (to fly). Also, here's a happy coincidence: in...
  12. Nitro Indigo

It was originally spelled "Torby", but I thought people would pronounce it as "tor-bye" (same with "Torbie"), and "Torbee" reminds me of eusocial insects of the family Apidae. My logic was that "ey" at the end of a name is pronounced "ee", like Weasley, or Siddeley, or Grimsley.
  13. Nitro Indigo

I have an idea for a story set in a fantasy world superficially similar to our own called EverBright, and I can think of characters and worldbuilding, but not a conflict. My idea is that Team Protagonist start off with a simple goal, then along the way they discover hints at the world's past...
  14. Nitro Indigo

Since my previous post, I came up with an idea: the protagonist lives in a pocket dimension, and the door to the ruined outside world has opened. I don't want my stakes to be too high to handle.
  15. Nitro Indigo

I feel as if my story idea is stuck because I don't know what our friendly protagonist should save the world from. I also want to use Rousseau Was Right here. I'm currently thinking about the world physically breaking like in Dawn of the Dragon but less drastic, the villain being motivated by...
  16. Nitro Indigo

Never mind, I've come up with a plot since then. Someone: "Oh no! The magic tree has stopped being magical! Whatever shall we do?" Protagonist: "How about we actually do something to fix it!" Someone: "Fine, go and find this magical goddess-ish person/knowledgeable mortal on the other side of...
  17. Nitro Indigo

I want my story to be more fantastical, though, and I want the dark elements to enter slowly.
  18. Nitro Indigo

I have an idea for a story where a humble protagonist decides to rise up to the occasion and save the world, only to discover that the problems were caused by an ancient civilisation revered the world over, and said civilisation are also the ancestors of her species. Problem is, I'm not sure...
  19. Nitro Indigo

PMD:SR - Chapter 2: Escape Route
  20. Nitro Indigo

@Emma Prescott What's a return deposit? Here's an idea I've been entertaining, on-and-off, for almost a year: The protagonist doesn't belong in the world the story takes place in, and must be forcibly removed from it to protect the fabric of reality... but their presence is also a spanner in...
Back
Top Bottom