• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

@Peekaboo Pikachu TV Tropes exaggerates a lot of things. Things aren't just annoying according to TV Tropes, they're hated by every single living thing on the planet.
  2. Nitro Indigo

As for my earlier point about Sunne/Moone... I guess I just find Old English silly-looking. (Further reading: "drakonrydder" in Heart of Dread.)
  3. Nitro Indigo

I knew of the Flying-type lady's existence because I saw someone mention her, but she still felt out-of-nowhere.
  4. Nitro Indigo

Another minor thing, but "Sunne" and "Moone" sound exceedingly silly, and they're spelled normally in Japanese too. Are Solgaleo and Lunala such special snowflakes that not only are their abilities not affected by Mold Breaker, but they also don't want to share their English categories with...
  5. Nitro Indigo

Corrosion? Abuse the system by bringing a lot of moves super-effective against Steel-types? Also, how do I get QR teams?
  6. Nitro Indigo

And Lanturn didn't get a buff at all. Though Life Orb Lanturns started appearing in Showdown randoms this generation, for some reason. (EDIT: And Life Orb Delcatty.) (Tangent: I managed to sweep most of someone's team in a random battle once using a Chimecho, which lead me to discover it got...
Back
Top Bottom