Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

POPULAR: The Samples Thread

@Cresselia92 You're inconsistent with capitalising Pokémon names, and I'm not sure if the ghost is supposed to be a Duskull or Dusclops. On the other hand, I love how you set the scene.
  2. Nitro Indigo

Y'know, Chaos in Kludgetown is currently rated T on Fimfiction, but the content in it isn't particularly darker than what's seen in My Little Pony: The Movie. Probably the darkest it'll get would be Pokémon parts being sold on the black market.
  3. Nitro Indigo

That part was mainly in there because I thought that otherwise people would go, "huh? That wasn't in the game", but I'll remove it. I'll specify that the Umbreon was unconscious. Thanks! As for the fake-out, I was going for a Mind Is the Plaything of the Body effect, as in, the mind is...
  4. Nitro Indigo

@Ghostsoul There are a few spelling and punctuation errors in that (eg: confusing its and it's), as well as odd sentence structures. I think you should have referred to Justice by name before you referred to her by a pronoun. That being said, I like how you write action. Here's the first scene...
Back
Top Bottom