Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I've been gradually writing parts of Gazelle Girl, a BNA/Animorphs fusion fic, out-of-order. I already have it planned out, but some scenes jump out more than others.
  2. Nitro Indigo

Last night, I had an epiphany that I get stuck on writing because I hold myself to a too-high standard, so I used my newfound motivation to write several sentences of We Live.
  3. Nitro Indigo

@Daren What contest is it?
  4. Nitro Indigo

I just wrote a snippet about a group of Clefairy who worship Cresselia, but Cresselia is not what she seems. It was written in less than an hour, but I'm quite pleased with it.
  5. Nitro Indigo

After weeks of procrastinating, I finally finished chapter 3 of Dimensions and Darkness!
  6. Nitro Indigo

I wrote more of a script for a Power Rangers rant video, and a prologue for my PMD/Digimon crossover.
  7. Nitro Indigo

I finished and posted chapter 4 of Moonkind: The Wayward Butterfly. I've gotten into a habit where I write most of a chapter over the course of two days.
  8. Nitro Indigo

I wrote a few sentences of chapter 4 of Moonkind: The Wayward Butterfly today. I realised that my protagonist's transformaiton-induced myopia and almost 360 degree vision didn't impact the descriptions in any meaningful way, so I decided that I'll incorporate it more from now on. I've had an...
  9. Nitro Indigo

Consider splitting it up.
  10. Nitro Indigo

I rewrote the first few sentences of chapter 4 of The Tides Have Turned. For once, I've found a way to begin that chapter that I'm happy with.
Back
Top Bottom