Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

That was only in the Virtual Console version. I wonder of they'd add another new Pokémon?
  2. Nitro Indigo

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I wonder if Kris would have a cameo like Green?
  3. Nitro Indigo

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Or they could at least give Hoothoot to the gym trainers?
  4. Nitro Indigo

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I was about to suggest Crobat, then I remembered that Falkner has a bird theme. A bigger problem is that Noctowl evolves at level 20. Maybe Hoothoot would be more reasonable?
  5. Nitro Indigo

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Companies who own 90s franchises think that only 90s nostalgia sells, so all the tie-in media they make invokes 90s nostalgia, so they think that only 90s nostalgia sells. Isn't that right, Power Rangers?
  6. Nitro Indigo

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I don't get why people are still acting like the Fairy-type will just be a removable thing. It's not like people seriously thought they'd remove Dark and Steel in Let's Go.
  7. Nitro Indigo

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

...Except that Marill was one of the first Gen 2 Pokémon revealed, and the subject of loads of urban legends back in the day.
  8. Nitro Indigo

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Togepi is Fairy now.
  9. Nitro Indigo

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Why do people keep suggesting this?
  10. Nitro Indigo

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

That seems a bit long-winded, and I already don't like the back-and-forthing at the beginning. Maybe you get the egg at the start instead?
  11. Nitro Indigo

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I'm writing a fanfic which has Whitney in it, when it occurred to me: what would happen to the Goldenrod Gym? Would they replace the now-pure-Fairy-types (Clefairy and Snubull) with other cute Normal-types (I once saw someone suggest that if Johto came out today, Goldenrod Gym would be shaped...
Back
Top Bottom