Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Gender differences left as soon as they came, and both versions of Meowstic were revealed at the same time, so I doubt it.
  2. Nitro Indigo

An Electirc/Flying bird that's a logical extension of birds perching on phone and power lines.
  3. Nitro Indigo

Turns out that I got my ideas for the fossil Pokémon from TV Tropes, but forgot about it.
  4. Nitro Indigo

If there is one, I'm naming mine Alphonse. (I'm reminded of a joke someone made about the plot of X and Y, years ago.)
  5. Nitro Indigo

Today, I was researching bluebells for schoolwork, and I learned that they're poisonous and associated with fairies. So... Poison/Fairy bluebell Pokémon?
  6. Nitro Indigo

I don't think so. It was something about seafoam, and the horses were white? I read it on a website about mythology that over-focused on the UK once, years ago.
  7. Nitro Indigo

After I learned that there was a myth that fairies ride corgis, I was thinking there could be a Fairy-type corgi Pokémon, but there's already a fairy dog evolutionary line, so... I vaguely remember a myth about waves turning into horses or something. I was thinking about what fossil Pokémon...
Back
Top Bottom