Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

Speculation At some point - does Gamefreak need to slow down on the production of new regions and Pokemon?

Diamond and Pearl were delayed. Then again, even as a kid I knew that those games were poorly-designed; specifically, the slowness of battles and confusing layout of Sinnoh. I don't know why they delayed it.
  2. Nitro Indigo

Speculation At some point - does Gamefreak need to slow down on the production of new regions and Pokemon?

People are saying that Pokémon games are being simplified. I can certainly see where they're coming from - even as a kid, I found Unova a lot quicker to traverse than Sinnoh or Johto - but is that really the case, or are we just better at video games? I always knew that Diamond and Pearl were...
  3. Nitro Indigo

It might be my nostalgia talking, but it feels like Pokémon is going through the motions nowadays, and spinoffs are a big sign of that. Everything nowadays is happy-go-lucky, storyless, 90s-tastic, free-to-play games, except Detective Pikachu. Even Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon played up the "no...
Back
Top Bottom