Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

That applies to Dragon, too.
  2. Nitro Indigo

I've been playing Sonic Rush recently, and I noticed that one of the samples in What U Need sounds a lot like Tympole's cry. It might be a coincidence, but either way, I'm curious if other Pokémon cries are based on samples.
  3. Nitro Indigo

According to a TV Tropes edit someone just made, in the Japanese versions of Diamond and Pearl, one contest entrant is a nurse with a Chansey named "Chansey" in hiragana.
  4. Nitro Indigo

^ Eh? There's a type called Bug, an egg group called Bug, and Pokémon are still occasionally described as being similar to broad groups of animals.
  5. Nitro Indigo

Several other Pokémon had their egg groups changed in Gen 8; off the top of my head, the Trapinch and Noibat lines were added to the Dragon group.
  6. Nitro Indigo

I saw someone bring this up before, but I can't remember where: Galar is split into four sections in-universe. The northernmost part is called the Rondelands, as in the Rose of the Rondelands hotel, and the others' names are revealed in shirts from the DLC. Unfortunately, this information isn't...
  7. Nitro Indigo

FireRed and LeafGreen came out 18 years ago.
  8. Nitro Indigo

Gen 5 was when they started translating all of the language versions from Japanese, instead of the European languages being translated from the English version. Hmm. Can anyone find the Japanese versions of those quotes?
  9. Nitro Indigo

They also have the same special attack.
  10. Nitro Indigo

That reminds me, I once saw someone say that they used Murkrow because there wasn't a parrot Pokémon at the time, but years later I learned that crows can mimic human speech.
  11. Nitro Indigo

I think Hisuian Typhlosion's colour scheme is based on its original shiny.
  12. Nitro Indigo

It's probably a coincidence. Audino was designed to be a companion for Nurse Joy in the anime once they decided that the main story would only have Gen 5 Pokémon.
  13. Nitro Indigo

Today I learned that in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers... ...At least, according to TV Tropes. Does anyone know how true this is? Because I'd like to know more.
  14. Nitro Indigo

Apparently someone in Gen 1 says that Psychic-types only fear Ghosts (oops) and Bugs. That's probably where this theory came from.
  15. Nitro Indigo

I can't decide if I love or hate how convolutedly bonkers the lore got in Gen 6. (Except PSMD. That wasn't bonkers, just convoluted.)
  16. Nitro Indigo

You know, I started assuming that it was intentional when I realised that no other Pokémon have egg group oddities of that nature in the oversight-tastic Gen 2.
  17. Nitro Indigo

The national dex ordering of Gen 2 Pokémon makes no sense. Why is Miltank at the end when you can catch it mid-game? Why is Chinchou at the start when you can catch it shortly after Miltank?
  18. Nitro Indigo

Well that was an unexpected turnaround. This went from argument to in-depth analysis!
  19. Nitro Indigo

I'm pretty sure it's heavily implied.
  20. Nitro Indigo

The night version is lower-pitched.
Back
Top Bottom