Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

You learn something new everyday.
  2. Nitro Indigo

As in, is able to translate the Japanese into English and identify speech patterns.
  3. Nitro Indigo

Is there anyone here who's well-versed in the Japanese versions of USUM?
  4. Nitro Indigo

What's interesting is that in the trailer, there's loads of people in the Union Room. The DS could support up to 16 players in multiplayer, but Diamond and Pearl only supported up to eight.
  5. Nitro Indigo

I think it's about time to bring up this set of criteria I made for judging 3D video game cutscenes. I believe that it's not the graphics that are important, but what you do with them, and what we've seen of BDSP so far looks less dynamic than some DS games.
  6. Nitro Indigo

@Blast That URL was censored.
  7. Nitro Indigo

Why do people STILL think that Pokémon remakes won't include Fairy? Were there seriously people who thought FRLG wouldn't have Dark, Steel, and the special split back before they were released?
  8. Nitro Indigo

Please could you elaborate? Is it the level curve? The Gen 2 Pokémon with 1% encounter rates?
  9. Nitro Indigo

They're on the website. Where the primals revealed at the same time as ORAS?
  10. Nitro Indigo

@SpinyShell The attachment in the spoiler box doesn't work. Also: As for the art style, it bothers me because it creates a disconnect between overworld and battles that we've moved past the need for. I'm hoping that there'll at least be some cutscenes with more realistically-proportioned...
Back
Top Bottom