Search results for query: *

1. Nitro Indigo

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Someone just uploaded this artwork of Tatsugiri, but I can't find where it came from.
  2. Nitro Indigo

I've been thinking about how generation pages such cover more than just the main series again, and this part of Generation 8's trivia bothers me: Generation VIII is the only generation in which: The game mascot does not appear in the title screen. The region's Pokémon Professor does not...
  3. Nitro Indigo

I feel like a lot of the notes on game move errors should be removed, because most of them are variations of "this Pokémon cannot legitimately learn that move", and the other move errors pages don't have that much redundancy.
  4. Nitro Indigo

Since Hisui is the same place as Sinnoh, and its article isn't very long, shouldn't it be merged into the Sinnoh article?
  5. Nitro Indigo

Howcome when translating episode titles and the like, the site's policy is to keep the franchise-specific terminology as-is and put the equivalent English terms as a tooltip? Translating hadou as "wave-guiding" sounds clunky, for example.
  6. Nitro Indigo

I've brought up my proposed changes to the generation articles to cover more than just main series games several times, but I've never gotten any responses. Do I need to come up with a more convincing argument?
  7. Nitro Indigo

Links in infoboxes sometimes can't be clicked.
  8. Nitro Indigo

Why are the manual of style pages for games redlinks? Also, why is the archive version of this thread still stickied? I've gotten it mixed up with this one.
  9. Nitro Indigo

It just occurred to me, why is Bulbapedia still using the type icons from Gen 4?
  10. Nitro Indigo

Sorry for double-posting, but the highlighted rows on the Island Scan list seem to be a day behind. What timezone does Bulbapedia use?
  11. Nitro Indigo

Wikipedia has controversy sections on certain articles, but for all I know, they could be edit war magnets. Also, I kind of want to start clearing up awkward trivia, such as "Rookidee and Corvisquire are the only non-legendary pure Flying-type Pokémon" (overly-narrow superlative) and "Toxel is...
  12. Nitro Indigo

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?forums/general-pokemon-discussion.313/
  13. Nitro Indigo

@MegaGreninga The General Pokémon Discussion subforum.
  14. Nitro Indigo

@MegaGreninga That's not a question about Bulbapedia.
  15. Nitro Indigo

@Oshakpop Sometimes there are "NPC appearances" listed at the top of the game data section. Also, why is the game data section last? Is it because it's always the longest.
  16. Nitro Indigo

Why is there extensive detail about each region, including gym leaders, on the generation pages? Regions =/= generations. Also, I think there should be info about all relevant media on the generation pages, not just main games.
  17. Nitro Indigo

Gardevoir's article contains a citation to a page that no longer exists.
  18. Nitro Indigo

@Aurorus I think fully-evolved Pokémon have bigger menu sprites Also, the official artwork for Indeedee looks grainy.
  19. Nitro Indigo

There's a similar problem with "episodes in which an alternatively-colored Pokémon appears", because about half of the time it refers to Ash's Noctowl.
  20. Nitro Indigo

On the Canyon Entrance article, the tooltip for its Japanese name means "route 0".
Back
Top Bottom