• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Niyuura

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Well the codename for SM was rainbow (niji) so yeah, seems about right
  2. Niyuura

Even google translate doesnt help me understand the gibberish XD
  3. Niyuura

Yeah, I saw that just now. So then the interview is actually credible? I see, thanks
  4. Niyuura

Who is this and why is their claim credible? Were they personally present at every interview or something? I'm confused
  5. Niyuura

Not to mention it's not logical because they're already adding stuff to the Alolan pokedex (regional), so that argument is out the window from the start. UBs can always pass cause they're from Ultra Space but adding 100+ entries to the regional dex is still making changes to Alola so..Seems like...
  6. Niyuura

How possible is it that this particular source/interview is not so credible? :/ seems so ....illogical to me
  7. Niyuura

I agree. They could have expanded on Alola with sequels as well, just like BW2 did on Unova. Also, there is the IGN interview snippet as well, anyone know where there will be a full version ..ever? View: https://youtu.be/1-fjDbNoFNw
  8. Niyuura

That was insightful, but to be honest, I find it pretty discouraging that the best thing they can answer to "what would you say to players who might have dismissed USUM already?" is "Uhh...well if you don't play the games you won't get to find out Necrozma's secrets and solve the mystery of the...
  9. Niyuura

According to Joe's twitter, that interview claims that they will reveal other elements of the games before release, so I guess it's safe to say we will get at least 1 more trailer pre-launch (and it will focus on elements we haven't seen yet, so no more story or z moves, maybe mimikyu's, but not...
  10. Niyuura

The whole issue I have with the RR thing is not so much the reappearance of former gen baddies, but the concept of the whole thing. Just imagine, a Giovanni from another dimension (presumably the non-mega timeline) somehow got the knowledge and tech to traverse dimensions and decided to just...
  11. Niyuura

he actually said "maybe to play this very game...ooor maybe not" Wouldn't count on anything of that sort Either way, the content of this leak seems rather ridiculous and indeed too convoluted for what GF usually comes up with..
  12. Niyuura

Well, I want to believe in alolan forms still, even though at this point it feels like the ship is sinking and we gotta head for the lifeboats..
  13. Niyuura

It could mean jynx is part of the regional dex and got an updated pokedex entry. It's probably that anyway, because alolan form dex entries usually ...uh..how to put it? They either reference that it's an alolan variant/compare it to the original, or simply talk about its new typing and how it...
  14. Niyuura

yeah there's that too, altho that's the one part id want this leak to be correct about along with the better battle facility..
  15. Niyuura

Well, I think we have grounds to believe Lusamine takes a chill pill. We don't know how her events take place, but I believe she still did something bad, maybe trying to get necrozma for herself and failing, ending up beaten on the ground. It's at that point that she "takes a chill pill" in the...
  16. Niyuura

The show guy says the same thing, it could be just something context-related that only japanese people can understand because they're familiar with the use of that phrase But some people say that that's just their catch phrase for having any footage at all, so.... I certainly hope it's not a z-...
  17. Niyuura

whoa, i'm really hoping for alolan forms....or a battle facility..or new pokemon of course
  18. Niyuura

new? Maybe, they've revealed new pokemon on that before big? Would not hold out too much hope and prepare for something small if anything, and be pleasantly surprised if it's big
  19. Niyuura

Lul, evidently fake, but if it could somehow be real, i'd have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, they'd be giving us a brand new Trial/captain and brand new alolan forms, on the other hand, even more kanto stuff, even more ice type alolan forms, even more "it's an ice type so it has to be...
  20. Niyuura

For the same reason ash was in the concept art for incineroar. It's all SM concept art, it doesn't really matter
Back
Top Bottom