Search results for query: *

1. Niyuura

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

check the pokemon websites for information about the event rockruff which evolves into dusk lycanroc between 17:00-17:59, but i think it's if you purchase us/um until january something
  2. Niyuura

nothing outside of fanon
  3. Niyuura

That's one game(duo) I'd never buy if we'd get any form of Kanto rererererereremake
  4. Niyuura

absolutely, UB Burst/Assembly are already version exclusives
  5. Niyuura

It's like every enhanced version before them...except these are split in 2 for money (no legit reason for the split) That's the biggest issue here and not so much the fact that they reverted back to enhanced versions (altho that's an issue of its own)
  6. Niyuura

I remember the BW2 interview and they stated that the games were only sequels because they wanted to surprise the fans and give them something else while they were expected "Grey". It could be that they do not want to establish a pattern for that very reason. And hence, we didn't get a Z, and...
  7. Niyuura

the thing is all these potential meanings are nothing but poor folks like us setting ourselves up for disappointment :p I said way back that USUM's description was closest to Emerald of all games and hence, the changes expected shouldn't be much more than a third version. Didn't stop me from...
  8. Niyuura

Be excited for the Mantine pokeride :P We might be goin diving this time! And well, they mentioned "The valley of pikachu and other/more facilities" in the trailer, and then they mentioned the photo club separately, so there seem to be other facilities to expect? Maybe
  9. Niyuura

I am hyped now and more hopeful, but Im worried we might not get new alolan forms.. I hope they show us at least one to indicate there are any. I also hope the thick clouds on the map are covering some post-game area/facility
  10. Niyuura

This pretty much... I would not care so much about the paintjob carrotwolf is if it wasn't a gift event-only pokemon because it would still mean USUM have new forms and possibly new alolan variants Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...now we learned it only exists because Ash had to have another...
  11. Niyuura

I tell you, that is one of the biggest reasons why I hope it's not your generic 3rd version split in 2. You're right that for 2 generations straight, we've had either sequels or nothing at all, so people had started thinking game freak realized 3rd versions are inferior to sequels or anything...
  12. Niyuura

That moment when I played Moon twice and still feel rather hyped to see what USUM will bring because I think Alola could be great if they fixed what was broken there
  13. Niyuura

Overall, it seems that BW2 revealed everything one would need to see to be hyped, despite the 2 month drought..here's hoping that USM will turn out a duo of games on par with BW2 I don't doubt that we will see news in August+ so won't even comment on whether they'll bring any
  14. Niyuura

I guess I don't know that well what exactly got revealed.. I remember prior to XY, I didn't follow pokemon game reveals so closely and just hyped on the very revelation of a new title... Looking back, those were the days, now we got spoiled. I do remember seeing the reveals in April and felt...
  15. Niyuura

If they don't want datamine, they can simply withhold a demo from us I guess (or protect/hide their files better..lolright) I'm sure something will come around early august and/or before worlds..and if not, then at worlds Maybe Phanpy will get an alolan variant instead of a movepool...
  16. Niyuura

Looking back at pre-3ds marketing, I guess XY, ORAS and SM really did spoil us. This month corocoro comes out on the 12th, so we should get leaked scans sooner than usual. I'm sure it won't be long now, August is just around the corner and there are a bunch of revelations waiting to happen for...
  17. Niyuura

I'd still wait for august to come around before despairing, though... we don't really know anything for certain and only have worry-induced speculation
  18. Niyuura

I hope that you're right On a side note, while BW2 are hailed as the best games in the franchise by many (myself included), it's also true that the bad marketing did hurt their overall sales to a degree, since they started marketing it 2 months before release
  19. Niyuura

I agree that lack of news means nothing at this point, however, I do feel like it should be pointed out that back in DS days, the marketing strategy was rather different than the gen6 onwards array of trailers and literally revealing 80% of the games before they're released. It certainly...
  20. Niyuura

It isn't the first time they take their time to bring news for games that turn out to be among the best entries in the franchise.. I won't judge until more info is released
Back
Top Bottom