Search results for query: *

1. Nodqfan

Your controversial opinions

"Fur bait" Pokemon?
  2. Nodqfan

Mawile and other single-stage Pokemon having Mega Evolutions made me wish that they had given these forms to more single-stage Pokemon that could've used them especially Luvdisc and Dunsparce for example instead of Charizard, Mewtwo having two. Also, regional variants should be given to an...
  3. Nodqfan

I actually don't mind the Cyndaquil line's 3D sprites because it just shows that they can control its flames at will and plus the anime has shown them without their flames before the games made that change so I don't see why everybody was or still is up in arms about it.
  4. Nodqfan

Since they changed the evolution method of Leafeon and Glaceon to the Leaf and Ice Stone respectively I could see them doing the same at some point with Umbreon, Espeon, and Sylveon it just makes too much sense and makes it as easy as possible to obtain all of the evolutions of Eevee.
  5. Nodqfan

I like the 3D graphics better than the sprites it makes everything feel so much more lively. Dexit/DLC was going to happen at some point so they might get it out of the way now. Gens 6-8 were challenging in their own way and not at all easy as people claim. Edit: Just thought of another one...
Back
Top Bottom