Search results for query: *

1. NoirCore

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

*Uh? The story didn't seem so quick to me. *She was influenced by a Nihilego into going insane. That was her motive for acting as she did. *I'll give you that the Battle Tree is hard, but you've never earned EXP in a battle facility, and you're not supposed to. *You're right about Megas. *To be...
  2. NoirCore

For the Plaza, are you participating in the events that show up at the bottom screen when connected to the Internet? They get you much more FC just for talking to people and/or answering correct questions within some minutes. Type matchup test events are especially popular and easy to do.
  3. NoirCore

A tiny bit off topic, but have you tried using a Pokemon with an item-detecting ability (such as Phantump) and using Adrenaline Orbs to provoke SOS calls for more of Jangmo-o's evolution line and KOing any that lack the item (which you can detect by switching with the Pokemon with the item...
  4. NoirCore

Eh, I'm fine with the existence of the pre-evolutions just for the sake of world-building and being something new. It may be better to evolve them, but they're adorable, so I say it's cool that they exist.
  5. NoirCore

Hmm... -The way SOS battles were handled. You can't catch Pokemon with two out, and some Pokemon are only available via SOS, which isn't obvious at first. -The customization feels limited again. I'm happy for my magenta hair, but the options available lack variety to the point of not including...
Back
Top Bottom