Search results for query: *

1. NoirGrimoir

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

There are multiple pokemon based around the same species of animal, so a new hyena pokemon isn't out of the question.
  2. NoirGrimoir

I mostly got a PS3 in the first place for Final Fanatasy 13 Versus...which to my knowledge, still hasn't come out.
  3. NoirGrimoir

Really sad that I didn't get my fic in on time, but there's always next awards. I did vote, though.
  4. NoirGrimoir

Oh no! I hope you figure something out before then!
  5. NoirGrimoir

^Is this in Fire Emblem? My fakemon would be a Food type pokemon. You know, if Food type existed. Since it doesn't, then I guess it would be Grass, or if Fairy ends up existing, then Fairy or Fairy/Grass, I guess.
  6. NoirGrimoir

What I made is a chocolate covered strawberry...cat...thing. I mean, it's kind of cute, but seriously, what the heck? It doesn't have a name yet.
  7. NoirGrimoir

Totally unrelated ot the discussion, but Oh Lord, I'm doing the fakemon scribble challenge, and I just made the most ridiculous pokemon ever... >_<
  8. NoirGrimoir

I probably won't write anything for Kalos anytime soon, but when it's released and all the pokemon are known, some of them will probably pop up in You Win Some, You Lose Some.
  9. NoirGrimoir

Yeah, extortion exchange, right...
  10. NoirGrimoir

Since I resized it for you, now if you use it you have to review my fic. Just Kidding ~ ♥
  11. NoirGrimoir

You can resize it, you know. O_O Oh, hey, look there you go...
  12. NoirGrimoir

adiosToreador; Go for it! Just if anyone asks, say I did it. ^_~ I totally agree with the comparison of Gogoat to Yakul. I thought of that immediately when I saw it.
  13. NoirGrimoir

Having fire/water/grass is just plain tradition, I wouldn't even want it to change.
  14. NoirGrimoir

That's fifty percent more dimensions than we usually use! This is madness! Oh, that's funny...
  15. NoirGrimoir

Nice! My room is painted cream on two walls and a burnt orange on the other two.
  16. NoirGrimoir

Flaze; Lol, no, it's the new pokemon. Druddigon; Cute! Oh god, I hate getting line art straight, too. It's weird because I can easily draw straight lines by hand but on a tablet it gets hard for no apparent reason. It's a love/hate relationship, between lineart and myself.
  17. NoirGrimoir

I like the goat alright. He's kind of cool, but he reminds me so much of sawsbuck/deerling that I'm not too whooped about it. It's almost a retread. Though I do like it's cool horns and that we get to ride them. The panda I also find really adorable and it was the one I liked best initially...
  18. NoirGrimoir

Aw yeah, right here!
  19. NoirGrimoir

I pretty much make a sketch, do lineart and then color, yeah, unless I'm doing more of a painterly look (which is rarely) and then I usually sketch, put down some color, and then go back and accent with some outlining. It sort of just depends on what I'm going for, but I'm big on sketching and...
  20. NoirGrimoir

Ufufu~! Drawing a pick of Yayakoma right now. At first I was skeptical, but seriously, the more I look at it, the more I love it. It's so quirky and cute. I'm catching one immediately when I start my game. I don't even care if it sucks, though it having flame charge sounds like it could be...
Back
Top Bottom