Search results for query: *

1. NoirGrimoir

Trailers and News Discussion

Not suggesting this twitter post is real, or doesn't have a 99.9% likelihood to be a complete fake. But pokemon social media has made the mistake of incorrectly posting things in such a way that it has prematurely revealed information before. More than once, even.
  2. NoirGrimoir

To be fair, I think the information release schedule is likely weird right now because 1) Pokken Tournament, a super-hyped game that had a lot of development, just came out not long ago so most of Game Freaks advertising and marketing has been geared towards that instead of a game much farther...
  3. NoirGrimoir

I think by Special Features he just meant there was going to be a decent sized article devoted to it. You know, the kinds of articles whose titles get put on the front of the magazine like click bait, the so-called big or important ones. CoroCoro will begin running 'features' starting the April...
  4. NoirGrimoir

@Bolt the Cat Um yeah, that's basically what I just said in the lines before the quote. All we know is we are getting information, but like today, it could be the same non-information we've already got.
  5. NoirGrimoir

Serebii.net said as much, but who knows what this 'stuff' will actually entail. For all we know it could be screencaps from the stupid anniversary trailer. I think I would scream if that was the case though. EDIT: From Serebii.net, 12th of march, 2016 "The next image from CoroCoro has leaked...
  6. NoirGrimoir

Sure, but the direct announcement was made over a month ago, if they were going to come on just to announce the next games to little kids, you'd think they would have done it earlier. Last week in particular makes sense, since it's not like they are going to have new stuff to announce from...
  7. NoirGrimoir

Yeah, what's there marketing angle here? I mean maybe they thought they'd given us too much with XY, but then just give us one or two pokemon a month instead of like the full page of new pokemon you gave us back then every issue, instead of nothing at all. Perhaps they are still working on the...
  8. NoirGrimoir

A link to a live stream if you guys don't want to look back for the one some lovely individual posted for us before.
  9. NoirGrimoir

Same age as me too. I literally grew up with pokemon. That's a better way of thinking about it.
  10. NoirGrimoir

Well, if pokemon.com was going to release something before pokenchi, we are getting close to that time. More likely Corocoro is going to be where we get our real information it seems. At least we'll probably see that leak in about a week and a half, even if we don't get much on saturday/sunday...
  11. NoirGrimoir

Maybe the date? Could have been the 28th of the month, a few days ago.
  12. NoirGrimoir

I'll be fine with whatever, as long as we get to see at least one new pokemon.
  13. NoirGrimoir

I think if we see anything from pokenchi, it will be after the next coro coro to be honest.
  14. NoirGrimoir

This is a little belated, but having gotten the jist of what happened on Pokenchi today, it seems there was no news about Pokemon Sun and Moon, it mostly featured Machamp in Pokken Tournament, and the preview for next week doesn't look promising when it comes to news either.
  15. NoirGrimoir

XY had a demo where you got to ride a Gogoat and battle pokemon around route 4 in Kalos and talk to professor Sycamore, and I think battle him too, so it's not that farfetch'd.
  16. NoirGrimoir

Is there still a pokemon Sunday type show? I remember right after XY they replaced it with something else. Does an iteration of it still exist to debut things like that?
  17. NoirGrimoir

Actually, now that I think to actually look at the official english site, I'm surprised they don't have anything about pokemon Sun and Moon at all that I can see. I would think they'd at least have the logos up and something lame like "Check back for more exciting news!"
  18. NoirGrimoir

Didn't X and Y come out in October? It's not impossible. Honestly the sooner they release it the fewer leaks are likely to happen, I feel, so it might behoove them to get it out there quickly, if at all possible.
Back
Top Bottom