Search results for query: *

1. NoirGrimoir

The Alola Region

^Which ones? I'm curious.
  2. NoirGrimoir

The Alola Region

They could give is a flying sequence and make it kind of like the bridges in BW2, like you have a chance to pick up certain items like the Wing Items and certain flying pokemon. It could have exclusive pokemon you can only find while flying.
  3. NoirGrimoir

The Alola Region

I think I would like the new bird to become Steel/Flying in its evolution. If it's a woodpecker, it would make sense that it chops into wood with a steel beak. I just hope it doesn't become Fire/Flying or Normal/Flying again. I would still like it, but I would like it less.
  4. NoirGrimoir

The Alola Region

This video, convinced me the region would be based on Hawaii. I think there is about a 90% chance that indeed we will me in a Hawaii based region. I'll summerize the points int he video. Worlds Pokemon Championships have been held many times in Hawaii so pokemon seems to like it, and it's a...
  5. NoirGrimoir

The Alola Region

(Jumping in here.) Although I would love to be able to speculate on the plot and region based on tieing in mythologies of the suspected region, the truth is that Pokemon games don't have a habit of the plot having anything to do with the region its based on's mythology. I mean look at X and Y --...
Back
Top Bottom