• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Seriously? No contest its Mr. Mime! I'm kidding, it's totally Gardevoir. Granbull or Slurpuff?
  2. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

You know, I've thought long and hard about this, and I've come to the decision that I like Dark better... :P Just kidding, Ghosts4Life ~ ♥ Chandelure or Zombie Spinda?
  3. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Single. The only doubles one we've had has been super lame. Battle Chateau or Battle Maison?
  4. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Noivern, the evolved version is the coolest. Alakazam or Musharna?
  5. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

I used to like Seviper better, but lately I'm preferring Zangoose. Vespiqueen or Beedrill?
  6. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Chandelure, I love its design so much. Bidoof or Patrat?
  7. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Friendship evolution! The power of friendship is all-powerful! Assault Vest or Weakness policy?
  8. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Shiny Roserade Donphan or Mamoswine?
  9. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Ugh, I don't like either that much. Chesnaught I guess, at least it actually looks different than it's previous evolution. Litwick of Honedge?
  10. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Braixen all the way! Loppuny or Diggersby?
  11. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Mew. Ampharos or Zebstrika?
  12. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Such a torturous decision! I guess Goodra, it's more useful in battle. Mega Bannette or Mega Gengar?
  13. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Shadow Mewtwo. Ho-Oh or Lugia?
  14. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Emboar. I dislike monkeys. Lucian or Shauntal?
  15. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Enigma Berry Lum Berry or Sitrus berry?
  16. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Singing Jigglypuff...they should bring her back, actually. Oran berry or Leppa Berry?
  17. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Misty! Max or Bonnie?
  18. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Brock. Brock or Clemont?
  19. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Net Ball Shiny Stone or Dawn Stone?
  20. NoirGrimoir

This or That! (Pokemon)

Pokken. Laverre City or Ecruteak City?