Search results for query: *

1. Nori

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Forgot to post yesterday, but did a slight bit of revising in my Pokémon Sun fanfic after remembering a pokémon's typing while going through the fic. I still need to work on a specific part before I can consider it done for the second time.
  2. Nori

Added/updated some notes across different stories (including the Katakura ones) within the time of my last post (whenever it was) and now. Last week I found that I overlooked part of my notes for a finished story, which I found out today that I actually didn't, but actually put what I thought...
  3. Nori

Made a tweak in Aerosteel and put in comments for changes that I thought of last night. Not sure if I'm entirely back yet, but I have been feeling better within the last few days.
  4. Nori

More work on fanfic today. Ended up going with what I though of yesterday, since I think it was really the only way to fix that problem, and then started a bit of the rewrite of a part before getting kinda stuck. Poked around in the game and on Bulbapedia until I figured something out, and left...
  5. Nori

Did some editing of my Pokémon Sun fanfic, and need to go through it a bit more (it's less than a couple thousand words, but there's probably more that I can do). Also need to figure out a couple things with it, which I'll leave for later. Actually, I think I might've solved one of them, but...
  6. Nori

Nothing yesterday, and just a tweak in Uncoloured today since I remembered that there was one thing I didn't fix in it with the recent changes to character traits. I think I checked yesterday, but remembered the wrong thing, so I left it alone (I was supposed to double-check the new value, but...
  7. Nori

Obviously haven't been doing anything lately, might have some form of depression going on... I'll have to see what happens... Kinda been considering trying to work on one of my sci-fi fics to get some form of writing done. I had a low resistance to trying it since it runs on MacOS, so it's...
  8. Nori

5 words today, kinda accidentally got swept away with FF14.
  9. Nori

Just a tweak today, ended up spending the day in FF14.
  10. Nori

79 words today.
  11. Nori

7 today.
  12. Nori

29 words today.
  13. Nori

Spent some time yesterday playing with a height comparison chart I happened upon, fixing the height and weight for a couple characters, saving screenshots of the comparison chart as references, making a couple changes in Uncoloured to reflect the character change, making a change in Aerosteel...
  14. Nori

37 words today, and a tweak.
  15. Nori

Nothing yesterday and 19 words today.
  16. Nori

136 words today and some tweaks.
  17. Nori

147 words and some tweaks today.
  18. Nori

56 words today to fill in the dialogue (and tags), despite having other stuff to do. Forgot to mention yesterday that I straightened out the extra chars a bit, which helped figure out how much dialogue to add.
  19. Nori

Some tweaks and 78 words today (technically 79, but deleted one so I'd leave myself a sentence fragment to continue off of). Also left some placeholders in the dialogue that I have to fill out -- not something I do very often, but the stuff in between the important dialogue pieces was something...
  20. Nori

Nothing yesterday, and 48 words today.
Back
Top Bottom