1. Nori

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

My first system was NES, which I think was my half-brother's (I still have it though) that I just ended up with, but the first system I bought was Xbox, which I biked a few miles to get before awkwardly biking home with it in a duffel bag against my leg.
  2. Nori

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Likely healer, puppetmaster, or archer, or all three if I can multi-class. All of which are classes in Mabinogi that I played (except for healer because everyone I played with used the pay to win strategy)... >.>
  3. Nori

Now that I'm actually reading the weekly question right (I originally read it as asking why I joined the Bulba forums)... I first joined the Bulba Discord server when Bulbapedia was down or whatever and I was looking for a status update. I stuck around the Discord server since there wasn't much...
  4. Nori

I joined to give Persephone a couple suggestions I had for an app name they needed so it wouldn't get buried in the Discord chat. 1 May was also the first day of the Reiwa era, so it was also a bit commemorative.
Back
Top Bottom