Search results for query: *

1. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Got Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 remaster and Rome Total War remaster in the last Steam sale. With the latter i was actually so disgusted by the new UI that i ended up just playing the original version which comes with the remaster thankfully.
  2. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Xenoblade Chronicles 3 for 40 bucks. 40 bucks for a barely year old Nintendo game still sealed is a steal in my opinion, specially when Nintendo seems to hate lowering the price of their games when they get older.
  3. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just the before 3DS Eshop closure, managed to get Shovel Knight Treasure Trove, Steamworld Heist, Etrian Odyssey 4 and Mercenaries Saga 3. Nice variety too.
  4. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought the Metroid Prime remaster. I do have the original gamecube version, but i no longer have a Wii or a Gamecube and either are more expensive even on second hand market and i have to get a TV from myself since i no longer have one in my room (i haven't watched TV in ages). Plus i like the...
  5. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Managed to nab a phyisical copy of Dragon Quest 5 with everything, the case, the manual, the whole shebang for 100 bucks. Now, that sounds high, but since Nintendo refuses to put the Dragon Quest DS remakes (and really any DS game as far as i know) on the Switch Virtual Console, a lot of games...
  6. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Switch Lite arrived really fast, so i'm kind of sitting here with nothing to play on it. I did purchase Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition for actually considerably cheaper than it normally is, so i'm waiting for that to arrive. I am playing some games on my laptop and PSP at the moment...
  7. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Finally bought a Switch, the Lite version. Thinking of getting Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition as my first game.
  8. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought the Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam, beat all the games in it in around 60 hours. A lot of fun, plus playing some entries i hadn't played yet like Halo 3 and Halo Reach was pretty cool. Also got Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection for the PSP. Just did everything in Final Fantasy...
  9. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark. It's basically Final Fantasy Tactics and since Square Enix hasn't made one of those since 2008, i guess the indie scene has to pick up the slack. A lot of fun so far, i specially like how there are lot of parameters to tweak the difficulty to your liking...
  10. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Managed to get Dragon Quest 4 DS for 30 bucks and Dragon Quest 6 DS for 55 bucks on Ebay. The latter seems to be expensive, but in recent times the DS remakes of Dragon 4, 5 and 6 have gotten extremely overpriced in the second hand market. 4 and 6 go around 80 to 100 bucks and 5 is at least 150...
  11. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought a Nintendo 3DS XL. My regular 3DS start button is busted and the select and home button work whenever they want, so i decided to buy a XL. I know some people will tell me that i should have bought a New 3DS Xl, but where i live there's no shop selling them and on ebay/amazon is at least...
  12. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Update on this, game arrived today. Can't wait to play it.
  13. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the Gamecube for 55 bucks. I don't know what's up with this game's price, but at least on Ebay people ask for a lot of money for this game. People with "buy it now" ask for 60 bucks and more, some even asking for 100 bucks and biddings almost never...
  14. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

My european copies of Pokemon Platinum and Bowser Inside Story arrived this week.
  15. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought (more like rebought) Bowser's Inside Story. I had to buy another copy because my current copy is american and my 3DS is european, stupid region lock. Still, 17 bucks for my favourite Mario & Luigi game in the series is an awesome deal.
  16. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Finally bought Bravely Default. And just in time, Bravely Second is being released this year.
  17. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Awesome game and the coincidence, deleted my old save file yesterday and gonna start playing it again tomorrow. Bought Mario and Luigi: Dream Team the other day, hoping it's at the same quality as the other games in Mario and Luigi series.
Back
Top Bottom