Search results for query: *

1. N

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Honestty, i do that for literally everything. Makes the disappointment sting less and the surprise how good it turned out in the end more rewarding.
  2. N

It's about as on the nose as Firered and Leafgreen. Gamefreak probably got some criticism for naming the Gen 1 remakes like that that they decided to call the Gen 2 and 3 remakes something hardly anyone could come up with. Also, Gamefreak reads online stuff posted by fans, so they are probably...
  3. N

Didn't they claimed Mega Evolution was exclusive to Kalos, but then just popped up in Hoenn? When it comes to consistency of internal rules in the Pokemon universe, Gamefreak isn't exactly consistent. So i wouldn't be surprised if they came up with a reason for Dynamax energy to be in Sinnoh.
  4. N

I got my Ho-Oh and Lugia that are sitting in my Y copy from the Colosseum games, and i remember doing that 100 battles Battle Mode in Pokemon Colosseum just to get Ho-Oh (which by the way you needed to have caught and healed all 48 Shadow Pokemon as well). I like pokemon being more accesible to...
  5. N

Probably thinking of its mega, which was introduced in ORAS.
  6. N

Gallade being in the ORAS regional dex and being Wally's ace was mostly likely done because Gallade fits Wally far more than Gardevoir. So Gallade being in a ORAS commercial is not indicative of a Gen 4 remake in my eyes, it's just because Gallade has a prominent role in ORAS as a main...
  7. N

Except they are since Street Fighter 5 is still getting more characters and they have released two editions of the game with DLC included.
  8. N

I would be extremely disappointed if Mt. Coronet was made simpler in design. The HM issue is already out the window since Gen 7 added them as field abilities (the riding pokemon in Gen 7 for example), so making the design of the dungeon simpler would just make it really boring and the final...
  9. N

Honestly, if Gamefreak told everyone they were taking at least one year off, i would be glad. If there's a franchise that needs to take a break, it's Pokemon.
  10. N

Good lord, what have they done with the Battle Tower? If there was something that i would have been fine with being copy and pasted, it was the 3DS games's Battle Tower. Even if the removal of the Triple and Rotation Battles in Gen 7 was crap.
  11. N

I honestly have always hated this since day one. Not to mention the nerf he gets for five turns is far too punishing, combined with the fact it can't even use Protect or Rest to at least stall out the five turns. The Mystery Dungeon games made the nerf from the ability far more reasonable. It...
  12. N

Six years later and i'm still pissed about this. Emerald's Battle Frontier with updated teams and each Frontier Brain having a mega would have been amazing.
  13. N

Yeah, i can confirm this. My uncle works at Gamefreak and he says Sinnoh is too hard to remake in current hardware. Masuda said technology needs to advance at least a 1000 years before Gen 4 is remade.
  14. N

I need to replay Platinum again to refresh my memory. Only thing that genuinely made me angry with Sinnoh was fog as an overworld hazard.
  15. N

Thankfully the slowness (occasional framerate dips aside) and the HMs are no longer an issue for the last two generations, so they shouldn't be an issue in a Gen 4 remake. Don't remember Stark Mountain being annoying though.
  16. N

Why should they care about people who don't like Gen 4? I know people that hate Gen 1 and that has been pandered to hell and back for several years now.
  17. N

Speaking of Regigigas and this may sound minor, but if a remake of Gen 4 happens i hope Regigigas gets an ability that doesn't cripple it. Maybe a new form with an actual useful ability because this poor thing deserves so much after spending 14 years as one of the worst legendaries in terms of...
  18. N

Why would DLC replace remakes? You can't add DLC to the same game forever unless you are an online only game (and even these eventually get sequels). And last i checked, the main series of pokemon games aren't online only.
  19. N

I miss this so much. It was probably my favorite thing introduced in Firered and Leafgreen and it's a shame it hasn't been in a pokemon game since Platinum. They talk of leveling options and ease of access into competitive nowadays, but don't bring back something so useful for both.
  20. N

The riding pokemon from Gen 7 was one of the coolest things about it. It removed the obnoxious HMs and it allowed you to ride several pokemon. It would be great if it was in the remakes of Gen 4. But even if they don't put that in them, i hope they stick with no HMs regardless. Defog as an HM...
Back
Top Bottom