Search results for query: *

1. N

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

If the Battle Frontier is not in it, i'm seriously considering not buying the game. I don't care about Soaring (this is going to be fun... for 10 minutes), i already played Contests to death in my Sapphire and i can just fire it up if i want to do some, Secret Bases are going to be the same...
  2. N

If that's all the megas in OR/AS i'm going to be extremely dissapointed, one of the things i liked in XY was looking for mega stones of pokemon that weren't revealed yet.
  3. N

This flying on the sky business sounds cool, but i wish we had more options than just M-Lati@s to fly on, i wanna fly through the sky on my Arceus.
  4. N

Rayquaza has a secret to Mega Evolution? Does this mean Rayquaza will be involved in story? Please, let it be involved with the story.
  5. N

Uugggghh, whatever, i still find it lazy and nothing it's going to change my opinion on it.
  6. N

I was talking about shiny Mega Metagross and not the regular shiny Metagross, shiny Mega Metagross is just regular shiny Metagross but with orange claws and the cross being blue, which in my opinion is just lazy.
  7. N

I was expecting something far better than what we got, this has to be one of laziest shinies ever.
  8. N

Shiny Mega Metagross is just like regular shiny Metagross, but its claws are orange and the cross on its face is blue? That's dissapointing to say the least.
  9. N

And also to fix Salamence's wings, his wings look terrible, they look like carboard cutouts.
  10. N

You guys just opened my eyes, they are the Elite 4 but why are some E4 members weaker than others? Why is Drake stronger than Sidney? They are supossed to be on the same level. I wouldn't really mind if they used the Unova/Kalos style if they made every E4 member pokemon the same level as...
  11. N

Lati twins remain with 110 speed in their mega forms and 110 base speed is actualy pretty good.
  12. N

Ah, i hope it happens too. But first they need to get rid of the NFE mon Glacia and Drake have because a E4 member using a NFE doesn't feel elite.
  13. N

Are you talking about 5 pokemon and one of them is a mega evolution or five plus another that's a mega evolution? Elite 4 members never had six pokemon ever since the beggining of the franchise when you fight them for the first time (and the only E4 that had six was in HG/SS and it was in the...
  14. N

Phoebe is getting a Dusknoir? That's what i'm talking about. Sidney is making a weird face...
  15. N

Yeah, Tough Claws is a recoil-less Life Orb and Metagross has a bunch of physical moves that make contact, mainly Meteor Mash and Zen Headbutt.
  16. N

That would be great too.
  17. N

Steel/Pyschic is no longer a good type combo because of the Steel nerf in Gen 6 but i hope it has Levitate, at least it will lose it's weakness to Ground.
  18. N

And thanks alot for the shiny Beldum :D <3 Now it will mega evolve into a shiny Mega Metagross and it better look awesome.
  19. N

Mega Metagross! Hell yeah! *faints from excitement* even though it was obvious he was getting one
  20. N

Secret Bases were also in the Underground.
Back
Top Bottom