Search results for query: *

1. N

SwSh Why is the reception for Sword and Shield so polarizing?

I'll tell you that i personally (don't know about anyone else) have no ill will towards anyone in general or anyone that likes and it's excited for Sword and Shield. When i criticize something in the games, i'm criticize the games themselves and not anyone in particular. Really, i only start...
  2. N

No, they aren't. Specially when the latter is related to the former. The reason Dexit happened is because they wanted to focus on better graphics and animations. Yet, look at them. You can be fine with them, but they are a genuine issue when they were meant to be better. If Gamefreak literally...
  3. N

Where does anyone undermines the improvements? i even acknowledged them in my last post there. But acknowledging the bad doesn't mean we are undermining the good. You are gonna tell me which ones are nitpicks. Because the two major ones, pokemon being removed and graphics being underwhelming...
  4. N

I'm definitely guilty of this. Didn't cared much for Gen 7 as a whole (i liked several things about it before you say i'm all negative), but the pre-release of Gen 8 has been somewhat entertaining. It's been kind of surreal seeing Gamefreak, and i'll add Bethesda for that matter, being...
  5. N

This is how things don't improve. Specially when you know the company is capable of so much more and it's, this has been stated several times here, the biggest media franchise in the world.
  6. N

When other games in the same system look much better and have better animations compared to a game that devs said they were cutting pokemon for better graphics and better animations and yet hardly improved those (not denying some animations look great though), i don't think you need to be a tech...
  7. N

It's really frustrating giving constructive criticism and then have that misconstrued as being "toxic" or "being an hater". When i criticize something in the series is not because i'm hating on it or want the company to fail, the exact opposite. I want the company to succeed, so when i make...
  8. N

They look only better because they got an HD upscale, but they hardly look better than the 3DS games. Looks very similar honestly. When it should be leagues apart because the series is going an handheld console to an HD console.
  9. N

And still looks worse than Ultra Sun and Moon a lot of the time, a 3DS game. Let's be real here: these graphics of Sword and Shield aren't pushing the Switch limits, not by a long shot. In fact, they look dated. There are much better looking games that run well on handheld mode. Look at Dragon...
  10. N

Given that a lot of them are presented with evidence from pics to outright videos, no. They shouldn't be taken with a grain of salt, what they are saying there is mostly true.
  11. N

And i was just pissed with half of the pokemon being removed, yeesh. I will take the length of the game with an huge grain of salt, because a lot of the time people don't specify how much content they did.
Back
Top Bottom