Search results for query: *

1. N

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Putting spoilers on the thumbail and title of a video is a major dick move. Thankfully i'm only subscribed to one youtuber that does pokemon videos and he had the decency of not spoiling anything.
  2. N

I think the fact that you are constantly being followed by an handful of people definitely makes the world feel safer in recent generations. Definitely miss that feeling from the earlier generations where it felt more like it was your own adventure and you were alone a lot of the time and not...
  3. N

So if Hisuian Voltorb is meant to be the reverse of Kanto Voltorb by looking happy, does that means Hisuian Electrode will look pissed? I wanna see that.
  4. N

I actually kind of dig the design myself and that's an accomplishment given that the original is one of the lamest designs in the series to me.
  5. N

I like the typing (even though it was kind of predictable given that the pokeballs are made of wood in this game) and more pokemon outside of the Rotom forms need to get its typings (specially Electric/Fire and Electric/Ice).
  6. N

You know, as much as recent pokemon games have disappointed me greatly, i'm still interested in this. I still have a tiny bit of hope that this might turn out at least decent.
  7. N

I'm glad the cover art is not yet another "legendary pokemon trying too hard to look cool" cover since i think that has gotten extremely stale at this point. The cover art is also gives off the feeling that the game is not gonna follow the standard formula, at least not as hard as the other main...
  8. N

About time they showed something that looked intriguing, haven't done that in several years now. Color me interested.
Back
Top Bottom