• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. N

What would you have changed about Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

The other thing that i have seen brought up against the forced exp. share is how it kind of makes it hard to grow attached to certain pokemon because more often than not they will never once come out to battle, mainly because the level curve is completely shattered and thus not requiring to use...
  2. N

I would have taken Platinum being ported to the Switch over this. At least that would have been cheaper and it's the best version of the Generation 4 games.
  3. N

Yeah, as much as i don't care for this remake, i'm actually kind of glad they didn't pull another "give new forms to box legendaries in a third version/remake/sequel" thing here. It has gotten old at this point.
  4. N

So, they basically attached the Poke Amie affection effects to happiness, effectively forcing them on everyone? This combined with the forced Exp. Share are two of my most disliked changes in recent times. Don't know why is it so hard to add a toggle to the Exp. Share (and don't tell me to...
Back
Top Bottom