Search results for query: *

1. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Yup, it's true. And it's a shame because the Lumiose restaurants are great for leveling up and getting money. It's an area i would have preferred if they copy pasted from XY or at least make it so you can challenge the Food Court as many times you want per day.
  2. N

Jack Pschitt; Mega Stones can't be knocked off, so your Blazikenite would have been safe.
  3. N

Do you meam EVs? If so, yes all party members will get the EVs from the defeated pokemon with the Gen 6 Exp. Share.
  4. N

From the research i did, Gen 4 and onwards only in a regular pokeball. To have it in a different pokeball, you need to transfer one all the way from a Gen 3 game because in those games Shedinja pokeball will be a copy of the Nincada pokeball.
  5. N

Shedinja will have the same IVs and nature as the Nincada it came from.
  6. N

Re: Question Yes it will.
  7. N

Re: Am I missing something, or can I seriously not transfer Rayquaza? (pokebank) Like BlackOsprey said, does it know Dragon Ascent? A Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent can't be transfered to XY because Dragon Ascent is not in the coding of XY (this is also the case for Precipices Blades and Origin...
  8. N

Re: Question Level of your Primal Kyogre and the Blissey? If the target is at higher level than the pokemon using Sheer Cold, the higher leveled target will be unnaffected by the Sheer Cold.
  9. N

It only evolves into Slowking if it's holding the King's Rock while trading and not after.
  10. N

Was it Mega Salamence? It has Aerilate which turns Normal type moves into Flying type, so Double Edge becomes Flying type which Gallade is weak to because of its Fighting typing. M-Kangaskhan doesn't have it, but she has Parental Bond which makes moves very powerful because of the second hit...
  11. N

Youu can use Heal Pulse to heal your teammate (i.e Aromatisse using Heal Pulse on Hariyama in a Double Battle).
  12. N

Re: How can I trade? You can transfer your pokemon from White to ORAS, but it's through the Pokemon Bank. And yes, you need two systems to trade between OR and AS. You don't need to go to a Pokecenter now though, it's all through Player Search System (PSS for short)
  13. N

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Pretty sure it loses the 50% boost from Solar Power since its ability changes to Drought.
  14. N

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) They stack as far as i'm aware of. So Wing Attack will have 135 BP. It's 60*1,5*1,5= 135
  15. N

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I think the best thing is to wait until the japanese players that will get the HA Unova starters start breeding them and spread them through the GTS and Wondertrade.
  16. N

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition When held by the Lati Twins it gives them a 50% boost to Special Attack and Special Defense. It has no drawbacks and it gives an awesome boost, that's why it's banned.
  17. N

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Charles Dunois; Sigh, well that's dissapointing. But thanks for the information.
  18. N

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Does ORAS have any other gem besides the Normal gem?
  19. N

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Lord Kyuubi; Anistar City, house next to the botique.
  20. N

Re: HELP WITH TRADING You need to use a Gameboy Colour link cable, trading between Gen 1 games doesn't work with a Gameboy Advance link cable even if you are using a Gameboy Advance.
Back
Top Bottom