Search results for query: *

1. NotAPassenger

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

I just started a second play through of Shield, this time as a female character. My aim is to not use any Pokémon I actively used frequently in the 1st run through. Currently about to hit Turfield with: Raboot Lvl 17 Sneasel Lvl 20 Roselia Lvl 17 Cutiefly Lvl 20 Sneasel and Cutiefly were...
  2. NotAPassenger

I just completed the game last yesterday. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the game. The latter half went through at a far too brisk pace, but the general exploration of the overworld and how the story progressed was fun. I was very pleased with the battle with Eternatus, the way the battle went was...
  3. NotAPassenger

The gym battle with Raihan was fantastic. Brilliant concept for a match. Loving exploring the wild area now we have access to capture everything. I wish Wishing Stars were more readily available though...
  4. NotAPassenger

Got up to challenging Melody tonight. I realised I’m becoming a little overlevelled, but I don’t quite care I like the idea of stomping the competition! But this early on is a bit worrying. Might avoid a few NPCs. Realised I didn’t have a good enough Pokémon to try and challenge Melody so I’ve...
  5. NotAPassenger

Finally made it through Glimwood Tangle. What an amazing forest that is... it feels genuinely menacing but wonderous. Very pleased to encounter a wild Morgrem and managed to catch it. Ponyta too. Allister has been my hardest gym battle so far, Cursola took a major chunk out of me I was...
  6. NotAPassenger

Toxel is a pain to train with that move set my my. I’m really enjoying Max Raids more than I thought I would. Some fun Pokémon available through it.
Back
Top Bottom