Search results for query: *

1. NotAPassenger

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I’ve never encountered a shiny (bar in Lets Go) so I’m quite shocked that it’s happened! It’s a shame I don’t play competitively it would have been great for me!
  2. NotAPassenger

I cannot believe I’ve just gone on to play BD for the first time in forever to find my Pokémon have contracted the Pokerus!! I didn’t realise it was still a thing.
  3. NotAPassenger

I was hoping for a new character introduction when Cheryl & Riley we’re shown.
  4. NotAPassenger

I doubt it would be released here, but I really hope the Darkrai/Cresselia story is part of the main game play and not just Cresselia. As for today, I’d like to see a bit more game play featuring a couple of gym leaders and Cynthia, introduction of a new character, confirmation of the platinum...
  5. NotAPassenger

I think this looks thrilling. I love the fact it looks like the DS games. I’m sure it won’t be 100% like the originals, and I’m excited to see the changes, but the familiarity is a lovely touch. It feels more LGPE than a true “of the generation” remake. I do agree, however, that the remake...
Back
Top Bottom