Search results for query: *

1. Nothia Blue

Generation VI: The Future

I think it's the eyes, mainly. Red scelaria with a pink iris, just like Diancie; having a dressy body also strengthens the likeness
  2. Nothia Blue

Only victims of sexual assault won't watch Law and Order if sexual assault triggers them. Or even be in a fandom for it. This isn't an excuse; this is being thoughtful and not trying to stir up crap; both for the sensitivities of the people involved and so this doesn't affect their sales...
  3. Nothia Blue

Ah sorry, I should have specified more. I liked ORAS's features and post game and I feel we got some cool things with it, especially with Soaring/Mirage Islands and the Dexnav. Although Third Versions have had great post games, I'm keeping some low expectations on post game, since those...
  4. Nothia Blue

I'll be honest, I'm expecting Z more than anything else as the next next game. There doesn't seem to be anything else to do other than that; Zygarde doesn't have a relationship to Xerneas or Yveltal outside of being a trio. Not to mention that with all of those forms it's hard to make an XZ YZ...
  5. Nothia Blue

We also have pokemon with no hands or horns learning punch and horn moves. I could also see the leash acting as wrap and coil like moves
  6. Nothia Blue

Thinking about it... I am sorta on the boat that this Ash Greninja may not be a Mega now. Many Megas have an air of power to it that I can't see with this guy, but it's also that they're not outright saying that this is Mega Greninja. Why not be out with it? Greninja is one of the most...
  7. Nothia Blue

I think i figured out why Zygarde's 10% form is a Doberman. 10% is dangerously low. When you're at that and in danger of being attacked you have to move fast and hit hard. I can't say it's THE explanation for it, but I think it makes a lot of sense as to why that form is the way it is.
  8. Nothia Blue

Godiego pretty much put it into words for me after so long. It's hardly ever that "Gamefreak is running out of ideas" is used when there are actually bad designs, it's when they don't like the Pokemon, or it doesn't fit their definition of Pokemon, rather than going "wow i don't like how this...
  9. Nothia Blue

Awesome! I have so many questions... So what is the story behind Zygarde? Will the other Kalos starters get Megas? Just what does Zygarde have to do with mega Evolution? Find out next time on Pokemon Z! But seriously. Mega Greninja. I'm hype.
  10. Nothia Blue

Totally with you on Hoopa, and I like the idea you have with Volcanion; It could make for a powerful versatile Legendary, like the Rotom of Legendaries, but hopefully with more moves pertaining to its forms. A Mega seems about as plausible, and I can see that building off of it being a...
  11. Nothia Blue

I think the emphasis on 2nd, 4th and 5th gens would be appropriate; as much as I want lots Megas from 6th, those ones are also severely lacking in Megas, and they did come before it. Legendaries getting Megas... I could see the Mortality Trio Getting those, Xerneas and/or Yveltal do end up...
  12. Nothia Blue

So the leak was fake. Good thing I never read it. I'd rather be surprised than disappointed but not surprised. That being said, do you guys think they'd bring in any 6th Gen Megas for the next game? They brought in Mega Diancie for ORAS, so I'm listing Mega Kalos Startes as possible new...
  13. Nothia Blue

^ We got that to wait for, hopefully we get some nice info. I doubt they'd show us anything too big (like mega/Zygarde/form) so I'm guessing it's the Lil green guy we'll learn about or get a name for. But I think that'll be about enough. Now who's got the money to not only go to Japan, but...
  14. Nothia Blue

the new guy's red thing is a hexagon pattern! A definite connection to Zygarde at this point, and with the multiple ones, probably not a form. I'm thinking they could be helpers, now. Things that monitor the environment for Zygarde? I'm mixed on a gen 6.5. On one hand, I love more Pokemon...
  15. Nothia Blue

Now that we have a gif of the new green lil guy, all we have to wait for is that behemoth Pokemon to show itself. on the subject of the green guy, the last few sketches were incredibly accurate! Greeny's kinda cute if you ask me; they seems like a different design for a Pokemon, given their...
  16. Nothia Blue

I wouldn't say foreshadowing so early is unfair; we've been getting foreshadowed pokemon well before their generation since Togepi. The only difference is how vague it is, it's earliness, and how it showed up in a main game rather than a spinoff. And if anything, it showing up in a Main game...
  17. Nothia Blue

On one hand I really would like a new game to be announced this May! On the other hand, I can totally understand why they would be taking a break. I do hope they do something special for their 20th anniversary; It's not everyday that a game series reaches such a milestone while releasing so many...
  18. Nothia Blue

Pokemon x2y2 or z could happen and the only reason I do think this is Mega Pokemon. I think Mega Pokemon will serve as a huge incentive to not only make remakes and third versions and sequels, but also to sell them. I also hope they do either a sequel or third version because I want more out of...
Back
Top Bottom