Search results for query: *

1. NovariusHaze

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I think many moves were cut to rebalance the game. So many crazy moves, so they cut most and changed many to be more balanced. Kind of like a soft reboot. Animations could also play a heavy role in it too.
  2. NovariusHaze

Just preordered the game on eShop. Can’t wait to play at midnight!
  3. NovariusHaze

Friday can’t come any sooner
  4. NovariusHaze

I’m contemplating on either getting the physical or the digital version. Not sure which I should do.
  5. NovariusHaze

I am so pumped for the new games now.
  6. NovariusHaze

That 360 makes me really want a VR Pokémon game.
  7. NovariusHaze

You guys think PLA will have some sort of plot twist? Like we keep thinking it was Arceus all along but it was actually some new Pokémon or even crazier, Cyrus when he succeeded in making a new universe.
  8. NovariusHaze

The new legendary, Ceilingmon, looks great, tho I swore it was introduced in an earlier generation.
  9. NovariusHaze

I’m still unsure how the trainer health mechanic works. It looks like in the trailer that if you are hit twice then you faint or else after one hit you recover.
  10. NovariusHaze

Imagine trying to catch a shiny Alpha but it just murders you.
  11. NovariusHaze

I prefer to not know story spoilers but new Pokémon, especially what their shinys are and if they can be hunted is important to me. Hate to accidentally do something and realize later I could have done something else if I known something.
  12. NovariusHaze

My only concern is shinys running away as they shown if you startle a Starly they can fly away.
  13. NovariusHaze

Man I can’t wait for leaks and see what the rest of the new forms and Pokémon look like. Also very curious what gameplay is like because we don’t get very much information. I wonder how hard it will be to shiny hunt in this game.
Back
Top Bottom