Search results for query: *

1. O

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hello DragoniteGuy and welcome! I hope you have a fun time here!
  2. O

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have an enjoyable time here and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me.
  3. O

If you would like to subscribe to a specific thread, you have to go to the top of it and click 'Thread Tools'. I little menu should pop up and from here, you would click 'Subscribe to this thread'. It will verify that you would like to subscribe. If you confirm that you wish to, it will take you...
  4. O

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a fun time posting! If you need help or want to chat drop me a visitor message on my page!
  5. O

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!
  6. O

Basically, countries are represented by people and the people are their stereotypes. Most of the time, they are kinda acting out events in history EDIT:Whoops! I thought you ment hetalia :P
  7. O

Are we still talking about Hetalia XD My bad!
  8. O

Never mind, it's in the second season. SO it might take a while.
  9. O

Haha! Tell me when you get to the three episodes I think about him and his sisters but that might be in the second season. Everybody left ;_;
  10. O

SO you've met the Allies? Italy is hilarious and Japan is funny in his own way. I really like France and America.
  11. O

So far, who's your favorite country? (I can't remember how far episode 8 and 9 are into the series) Have the powers been at the beach on the island yet?
  12. O

Glad to hear you like it! Eh, not really. But that's because the show follows the events of history (Most of the time, at least). Are you watching Axis Powers or World Series?
  13. O

Ooh! I forgot about dragon type and poison would be pretty neat. But I don't mind waiting because there is already an ice, water and grass.
  14. O

I want a flying the most. But a ghost would be pretty awesome, too.
  15. O

I agree, it would be fun to use all of them on my team I like the original three the most.
  16. O

Thank you! I love yours too! I always forget how cute Corsola is! C-C, I could make you one, if you want or you could go check out the Artist Gallery In the Creative corner if you want one made. There are many shops free of charge. Here:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/
  17. O

How bout we all calm down, take a chillaxitive And admit mines boss :D and just be friends (all we gotta do is just be friends!) Caite-chan! OMGeez! IT'S SO CUTE!
  18. O

Fortunetly, it was just a warning but whenever I go to my settings... I'm reminded ;_; I like your avatar!
  19. O

Yes! Exactly! It was so scary! And the worst part is, it doesn't go away!
Back
Top Bottom