Search results for query: *

1. Octomo

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Just a sweater but I love it cause it getting chilly over here. In fact, I'll wear it now.
  2. Octomo

Welcome Wordsmith! I hope you enjoy your stay in the community and Happy Holidays!
  3. Octomo

Welp Forget what I said. Haha!
  4. Octomo

Good idea! maybe you could share something with us once you get use to it.
  5. Octomo

oh ok I thought of this one but I really want the comic intuos because i wanting to start doing comics.
  6. Octomo

Oooooh, what type of wacom you're getting or wanted? I have a creative pen and touch Intuos (small). I'm discussing of getting the newer version but not sure.
  7. Octomo

Thank you! I came back mainly for buying pkmn Moon. but I also missed the community and sharing my writing which I haven't been doing.
  8. Octomo

Hope everyone will have a wonderful and safe Christmas or other holidays you might celebrating. It been a while since I last log in here, but I'm back and want to start a goal for the new year: Stop giving up on projects.
  9. Octomo

I was wondering what the region will based on, I'll look at some articles when I get back home. With the starter pokemon, I'm getting Litten cause cats.
  10. Octomo

I don't use Twitter as much, but I'll follow you guys. My name is Monicia Barnes if you are wondering.
  11. Octomo

Thank you for letting me know, Beth. (y)
  12. Octomo

Hmm, I was wondering about the summer awards. Is there any requirements to participate?
  13. Octomo

Hmm, I don't think I ever have two or more characters with the same name. I tried to ignored naming characters with the same name as possible. Even if it in a different story. A summer awards, gotta step up my game!
  14. Octomo

I do wear something that I have brought because it the reason why I brought them. I don't always wear dresses, but when I do, I wear my black leggings.
  15. Octomo

I don't use my Twitter account as much. Buy I might use it more to keep in touch.
  16. Octomo

Oh tons! I do this a lot when I was in school. For someone who want to improve and be notice, it's hard to think that no one will read your story. Though you advertising your story on sites you're more comfortable with. If someone would see it, chances are he/she think the writer is being...
  17. Octomo

Well, getting a part-time job is a lot better than a temporary job. I worked in a day care and then a senior center back even I just graduated high school. It basically a summer job to help students to get school supplies for the semester. But i wasn't in college or anything, just need to...
  18. Octomo

I made in total of 1487 on the first day of camp NaNo. I usually made over 700 words per day, let see I could do it again tomorrow. April fools is quiet a let down this year. I missed the good old days where Joe's were tasteful. I remembered the day when I was fooled. My aunt once got me a...
  19. Octomo

Haha, I can't blame you on that. I don't have that much experience as well and it is upsetting. Only option I'm thinking is to work in fast food. (Thinking of Papa Murphy's)
  20. Octomo

Hey Caitlin! As a person who lived in lousy neighborhoods (Brooklyn), I cannot agree more.
Back
Top Bottom